After losing their previous game to Persis Solo 6-1 in Liga 1, RANS Nusantara will be looking to improve this one. For Persis Solo, Ryo Matsumura (21′, 49′) composed the score. At least three objectives for each match were found in 5 of the last 6 apparatuses where RANS Nusantara have taken part.
TIRA-Persikabo will be looking to make amends here after losing to PSM Makassar in Liga 1 competition last time out. PSM Makassar’s Éverton scored an 88-foot goal. Goals have been scored as many as 20 times in the previous six games, demonstrating their preference for action-packed games.
- Match: RANS Nusantara vs Persikabo 1973
- VENUE: Stadion Maguwoharjo
- Time: 1:45 PM
- Date 9 December 2022
We believe that RANS Nusantara and TIRA-Persikabo may both score, with little difference between the two.
A draw appears to be a very realistic outcome, and there should be very little in it. Because of this, we are leaning toward a very even match that ends in a draw.
Head to head
|Head To Head|
This is the first match of these teams, the data will appear later.
Rans Nusantara FC squad is:
- Forwards: Defri Rizky, Jujun Junaidi, Wander Luiz, Septian Bagaskara, Syamsir Alam, Zidane Pattiiha
- Midfielders: Kurniawan Karman, Ikhsan Nul Zikrak, Fadilla Akbar, Gama Imbiri, Makan Konate, Mitsuru Maruoka, Sandi Darma Sute, Arthur Barrios Bonai, Ady Setiawan, David Laly, Sumarna, Romadona Dwi Kusuma
- Defenders: Saddam Hi Tenang, Herwin Tri Saputra, Victor Sallinas, Edo Febriansyah, Arif Satria, O.K. John, Alfin Tuasalamony, Hamdan Zamzani, Meru Kimura
- Goalkeepers: Fiqri Ntong, Wahyudi, Hilman Syah, Wawan Hendrawan,
Persikabo 1973 squad is:
- Forwards: Dalmiansyah Matutu, Ali Koroy. Dimas Drajad, Gustavo Tocantins, Yandi Sofyan Munawar,
- Midfielders: Munadi, Ryan Wiradinata, Muhammad Kemaluddin, Bruno Dybal, Agung Mulyadi, Manahati Lestusen, Ryan Kurnia, Tomoki Wada, Roni Sugeng, Tegar Infantri, Reynaldi Angga Surya, Jovanni Renaldi
- Defenders: Gilang Ginarsa, Syahria Mustofa, Saepuloh Maulana, Dava, Lucão, Andy Setyo Nugroho, Didik Wahyu, Aji Kurniawan, Lucky Oktavianto, Syahrul Lasinari
- Goalkeepers: Teddy Heri Setiawan, Mochammad Indrayana, Syahrul Fadillah, Mochammad Diky,
Regarding the most recent 90-minute bookmaker odds. In the result market, you can get back RANS Nusantara for 3.74, the draw for 3.95, and TIRA-Persikabo’s victory for 1.83. They are the best bets that can be made right now. For this match, our knowledgeable partners are predicting under 3.5 goals.
Where to watch
You can watch the match on the following platforms
- Amazon Prime.
- FITE TV.