RB Leipzig vs Man City Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score UEFA Champions League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 23

The UEFA Champions League is back in action with another round of matches this week as RB Leipzig take on Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City side in an important clash at the Red Bull Arena Leipzig on Wednesday.

RB Leipzig are currently in fifth place in the Bundesliga standings and have been fairly impressive on the domestic front this season. The home side defeated VfL Wolfsburg by a comfortable 3-0 scoreline over the weekend and will need to work hard to achieve a similar scoreline in this fixture.

Manchester City, on the other hand, are in second place in the Premier League table at the moment and have not been at their best this season. The Cityzens were held to a disappointing 1-1 draw by Nottingham Forest in their previous game and will need to bounce back this week.

credit : – breakingnewsworlds

Match Details:

  • Match: RB Leipzig vs Man City
  • Date: 23 February 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Red Bull Arena Leipzig

RB Leipzig vs Man City Prediction

Manchester City have an impeccable squad at their disposal but have failed to meet expectations so far this season. The Cityzens have flattered to deceive in Europe and have a point to prove this week.

RB Leipzig can pack a punch on their day and have pulled off several Champions League upsets in the past. Manchester City are the better team on paper, however, and should be able to win this game.

Prediction: RB Leipzig 1-3 Manchester City

RB Leipzig vs Man City Head-To-Head

  • The two matches played between Manchester City and RB Leipzig in the UEFA Champions League have witnessed a total of 12 goals being scored, with both teams winning one game apiece.
  • RB Leipzig have played three games against English opponents in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16.
  • Manchester City have lost only one of their last 17 matches against German opponents in the UEFA Champions League and have scored a total of 44 goals in these matches.
  • After winning their first three knock-out games in the UEFA Champions League, RB Leipzig have suffered defeat in each of their last three such games without scoring a single goal.
  • Among managers that have featured in at least 50 games in the UEFA Champions League, Pep Guardiola has the highest win rate in the competition’s history.

RB Leipzig vs Man City Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

RB Leipzig vs Man City Date

This match will take place on 23 February 2023

RB Leipzig vs Man City Team News

Leipzig will be without Peter Gulacsi (ACL), Dani Olmo (thigh) and Abdou Diallo (knee) due to injury, but the Germans have been handed a boost regarding the fitness of Christopher Nkunku and Konrad Laimer, who both came off the bench last weekend.

Nkunku made his long-awaited return after three months on the sidelines with a knee injury, but it remains to be seen whether he will be fully fit to start on Wednesday after he failed to complete a training session on Tuesday; Andre Silva could therefore continue up front with support provided in the final third by Timo Werner, Emil Forsberg and Dominik Szoboszlai.

Laimer managed to shake off a thigh issue to feature against Wolfsburg and he could return to the first XI to partner Xaver Schlager in centre-midfield, while highly-rated centre-back Josko Gvardiol is set to continue alongside Willi Orban, who returned to the side against Wolfsburg after a week away to donate stem cells.

RB Leipzig vs Man City Lineups

RB Leipzig:

Blaswich; Klostermann, Orban, Gvardiol, Raum; Schlager, Laimer; Szoboszlai, Forsberg, Werner; Silva

Manchester City:

Ederson; Walker, Akanji, Ake; Rodri, Bernardo; Mahrez, Gundogan, Foden, Grealish; Haaland

RB Leipzig vs Man City Odds

We say: RB Leipzig 1-2 Manchester City

Excluding the away triumph over Arsenal, Man City have been far from their best on the road in recent weeks, and another challenging encounter could be in store on Wednesday as Leipzig have previously shown their threat going forward against the Citizens.

However, City tend to respond well from disappointing results and we expect Guardiola’s key men to make the difference in a closely-fought contest in Germany.

RB Leipzig vs Man City Stats

  • RB Leipzig 18.56%
  • Manchester City 59.63%
  • Draw 21.79%

RB Leipzig vs Man City Tips

Tip 1: Result – Manchester City

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Manchester City to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Erling Haaland to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Manchester City win with a probability of 59.64%. A draw has a probability of 21.8% and a win for RB Leipzig has a probability of 18.56%.


The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (10.21%) and 1-2 (9.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.31%), while for a RB Leipzig win it is 1-0 (5.36%).

RB Leipzig vs Man City Where To Watch Live UEFA Champions League Today Match

All matches of the Champions League season 2022-2023 will have a live broadcast on Sony Sports Network in India.

Follow Us