Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 30

Real Madrid host Real Sociedad at the Santiago Bernabeu in La Liga on Sunday, looking to build on their latest victory. Los Blancos picked up another derby win on Thursday, beating Atletico Madrid 3-1 to roar into the semi-finals of the Copa Del Rey. Rodrygo canceled out former Galacticos star Alvaro Morata’s early opener for the visitors in the 79th minute and forced extra time, where Karim Benzema and Vinicus Junior scored to put the contest beyond Atletico.

It was the third consecutive win for Carlo Ancelotti’s team since losing 3-1 to Barcelona in the Spanish Supercup final a few days ago. Real Madrid will now look to channel this momentum into their La Liga campaign and keep the heat on leaders Barcelona, who are three points ahead of them in first. Real Sociedad are just three points behind the Spanish champions in third and can draw level with them with a victory, but they have played a game more.

La Real also saw their nine-game winning run in all competitions end following a narrow 1-0 loss to Barcelona in the cup on Wednesday, and also the first time in 11 matches that the Basque Country outfit failed to score.

credit : – pontul

Match Details:

  • Match: Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad
  • Date: 30 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Santiago Bernabéu

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Prediction

Real Sociedad have done pretty well in recent weeks, with the Barcelona defeat being an exception. They could give Real Madrid a tough run for their money. However, the Whites are no slouch either and have enough in the tank to prevail, albeit narrowly.

Prediction: Real Madrid 2-1 Real Sociedad

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Head-To-Head

  • Of the last 42 matches between the sides, Real Madrid won 26 times over Real Sociedad, losing on just eight occasions.
  • Real Sociedad last beat Real Madrid in February 2020 in the Copa Del Rey, securing a 4-3 victory at the Bernabeu, while their last La Liga win over the side came in May 2019.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Date

This match will take place on 30 January 2023

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Team News

Real Madrid had been expected to welcome David Alaba back into their side against Atletico, but the centre-back was a late withdrawal from the squad through injury.

Alaba has allegedly suffered a setback in his recovery from a calf issue, which will again rule him out here, while Lucas Vazquez remains on the sidelines with an ankle problem.

Aurelien Tchouameni (calf) and Dani Carvajal (muscle) are also still out, while Ferland Mendy is missing with the thigh problem that he suffered against Atletico.

However, Rodrygo has been passed fit after a minor Achilles issue, while Eden Hazard has also overcome an ankle problem to make the squad.

Eduardo Camavinga could get the nod at left-back due to Mendy’s absence, while Dani Ceballos may play alongside Toni Kroos and Luka Modric in midfield, with Federico Valverde starting on the right side of the attack.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Lineups

Real Madrid:

Courtois; Nacho, Militao, Rudiger, Camavinga; Kroos, Ceballos, Modric; Valverde, Benzema, Vinicius

Real Sociedad:

Remiro; Elustondo, Zubeldia, Le Normand, Rico; Mendez, Zubimendi, Marin; Kubo; Oyarzabal, Sorloth

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Odds

  • Madrid have lost just one home league match in two years with that defeat coming to Barcelona in March 2022.
  • The hosts are clear favourites to record a success with bet365 offering them at 4/6 (1.66) and the draw at 14/5 (3.80).

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Stats

  • Real Madrid 54.65%
  • Real Sociedad 21.85%
  • Draw 23.5%

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Real Madrid

Tip 2 – Goals over/under 2.5: Over 2.5

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Real Madrid win with a probability of 54.65%. A draw has a probability of 23.5% and a win for Real Sociedad has a probability of 21.85%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Madrid win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.8%) and 2-0 (9.61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.16%), while for a Real Sociedad win it is 0-1 (6.36%).

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga Today Match

You can watch this match on voot and jio cinema.

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad Who Will Win

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad a great match to watch, Real Sociedad will win.

Follow Us