Latest Sports News

Roma vs Genoa Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Italian Coppa Italia 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 13

Roma are set to play Genoa at the Stadio Olimpico on Thursday in the Round of 16 of the Coppa Italia. Roma come into this game on the back of a 2-2 draw against Stefano Pioli’s AC Milan in the league. Goals from French centre-back Pierre Kalulu and midfielder Tommaso Pobega for AC Milan were canceled out by goals from Brazilian centre-back Roger Ibanez and English striker Tammy Abraham for Roma.

Genoa, on the other hand, beat Bari 2-1 in the league. Goals from Romanian attacker George Puscas and Icelandic winger Albert Gudmundsson sealed the deal for Alberto Gilardino’s Genoa.

credit : – ESPN

Match Details:

  • Match: Roma vs Genoa
  • Date: 13 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Stadio Olimpico

Roma vs Genoa Prediction

Roma manager Jose Mourinho was linked with the Portugal national team job after the departure of Fernando Santos, but Roberto Martinez is now the boss of the men’s side. Roma now boast a World Cup winner in Paulo Dybala, and while the 29-year-old was not a regular starter for his nation, he did score a vital penalty in the final against France.

Mourinho will hope to lift another piece of silverware with Roma this season, and the Coppa Italia appears to be the perfect chance to do just that. Having signed Norwegian winger Ola Solbakken from Bodo/Glimt, the Italian giants will reportedly now target Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar.

Genoa, on the other hand, were relegated last season and find themselves in the second division of Italian football. They are a strong side, though, with former Juventus midfielder and Italy international Stefano Sturaro, former Roma regular Kevin Strootman and Croatia international Milan Badelj all part of the squad.

Roma will be the favorites to win here. Mourinho will hope to tap into his experience in cup football, and Roma’s overall quality will surely help.

Prediction: Roma 2-0 Genoa

Roma vs Genoa Head-To-Head

  • In 27 head-to-head encounters between the two sides, Roma hold the clear advantage. They have won 19 games, lost four and drawn four.
  • English centre-back Chris Smalling has scored three goals in the league for Roma this season.
  • Argentine forward Paulo Dybala has registered seven goal contributions in the league for Roma.
  • Midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini has managed five assists in the league for Roma.
  • Attacker Massimo Coda has scored six goals in Serie B for Genoa this season.

Roma vs Genoa Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Roma vs Genoa Date

This match will take place on 13 January 2023

Roma vs Genoa Team News

Roma are expected to remain without Georginio Wijnaldum, who fractured his tibia shortly after arriving on loan from Paris Saint-Germain last summer. The former Liverpool midfielder could return to action later this month.

Rick Karsdorp was left out of the travelling squad entirely for the weekend’s trip to Milan, with the right-back unlikely to play for the club again after falling out with his manager Mourinho.

The former Chelsea boss may opt to make several changes for Thursday’s cup tie, with the likes of Nemanja Matic, Andrea Belotti and Stephan El Shaarawy potentially named in the starting XI after coming off the bench against Milan last time out.

Genoa, meanwhile, may make the trip to the capital without Manolo Portanova (personal reasons), Marko Pajac (knee surgery) and Caleb Ekuban (Achilles tendon rupture).

Roma vs Genoa Lineups

Roma:

Svilar; Kumbulla, Smalling, Ibanez; Celik, Camara, Matic, Spinazzola; El Shaarawy, Shomurodov; Belotti

Genoa:

Martinez; Heft, Bani, Dragusin, Sabelli; Frendrup, Strootman, Jagiello; Aramu, Puscas, Gudmundsson

https://twitter.com/Tee_Classiquem1/status/1613438042110304258?s=20&t=DTVMv2U1Y3crxOP2yjUqlQ

Roma vs Genoa Odds

  • Roma to Win and Lead at Half Time
  • Under 2.5 Total Goals
  • Both teams to score

Roma vs Genoa Stats

  • Roma 47.19%
  • Genoa 26.61%
  • Draw 26.19%

Roma vs Genoa Tips

  • Tip 1: Result – Roma
  • Tip 2: Game to have over / under 2.5 goals – Under 2.5 goals
  • Tip 3: Roma to keep a clean sheet – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Roma win with a probability of 47.19%. A win for Genoa has a probability of 26.61% and a draw has a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Roma win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.14%) and 2-0 (8.83%). The likeliest Genoa win is 0-1 (8.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.42%).

Roma vs Genoa Where To Watch Live Italian Coppa Italia Today Match

Coppa Italia news, Coppa Italia Live scores and fixtures. Coppa Italia video Highlights – beIN SPORTS.

Roma vs Genoa Who Will Win

Roma vs Genoa a great match to watch, Roma Will Win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram