Latest Sports News

Roma vs Slavia Praha Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today UEFA Women’s Champions League 2022 Match Details – October 21

As Roma vs Slavia Praha (W). The meeting will begin 21 October at 00:30. Below we will acquaint you in detail with all the important factors that can have a serious impact on the outcome of this match. The match is a part of the UEFA Champions League, Women, Group B. Roma is going clashing with SK Slavia Praha at Stadio Comunale Domenico Francioni (Latina).

Betty Bavagnoli worked as the club’s head coach during the first three seasons of A.S. Roma’s existence, later taking up the job of Head of Women’s Football at the club. This block presents the statistical pattern As Roma and Slavia Prague (W) based on the latest games. This allows the user to find out the most likely outcomes in a match.

Credit : – Richardsonments

Roma vs Slavia Praha Prediction

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Roma Women win with a probability of 43.45%. A win for Slavia Prague Women has a probability of 30.56% and a draw has a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Roma Women win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.94%) and 2-0 (7.64%). The likeliest Slavia Prague Women win is 0-1 (8.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.36%).

Roma vs Slavia Praha Head-To-Head

Slavia PrahaNo losses9
RomaMore than 2.5 goals4/5
Slavia PrahaMore than 2.5 goals6/8
Slavia PrahaFirst to score7/9
Slavia PrahaFirst half winner7/9
RomaLess than 4.5 cards9/10
Slavia PrahaLess than 4.510/10

Roma vs Slavia Praha Lineup

Roma : – V. Giacinti, P. Lázaro, A. Serturini, G. Greggi, M. Giugliano, N. Cinotti, E. Haavi, E. Linari, C. Wenninger, E. Bartoli, C. Ceasar

Slavia Praha : – Barbora Votíková, Tereza kozarova, Katerina svitkova, Simona necidova, Diana, Tereza, Petra divisova krejcirikova, martina, Klara, antena

Roma vs Slavia Praha Betting Tips

Unique betting props, high odds, maximal level of convenience and risk are the steps to exclusive gains. Bet one of the most famous sports games or other events with N1Bet in order to get a chance to win. No technical problems on the website, 24/7 customer support and opportunity to place bets from your mobile phone and similar conveniences are the result of the customer orientation of the bookmaker.

Roma vs Slavia Praha Where To Watch Live Today UEFA Women’s Champions League 2022

Watch it on DAZN. Watch all the action as Roma takes on Slavia Prague at the Stadio Domenico Francioni in the UEFA Women’s Champions League.

Follow Us