Rwanda and Uganda will meet in the third match of the East Africa T20I Cup this season. Rwanda will face Uganda for the first time in the third match of this season’s East Africa T20I Cup.
Rwanda is presently ranked last in the East Africa T20I Cup points table this season, while Uganda is ranked first. Rwanda lost both of their East Africa T20I Cup matches this season, whereas Uganda will play their first match of the season against Rwanda.
- Match: Rwanda vs Uganda
- Date: 14th December, 2022
- Venue: Gahanga International Cricket Stadium, Kigali
Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips:
- Clinton Rububagumya is a Rwandan right-handed batsman and right-arm medium bowler. So far in this competition, he has scored 25 runs and taken two wickets.
- Eric Dusingizimana is a Rwandan right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler. So far in this tournament, he has hit 37 home runs.
- Ronald Lutaaya is a Ugandan left-handed batsman who is likely to bat at the top of the order.
- Kenneth Waiswa is a Ugandan right-handed batsman and right-arm medium bowler.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices:
Ronald Lutaaya, Clinton Rububagumya, Eric Dusingizimana, Kenneth Waiswa, Vice-Captain
RWA vs UGA Dream11 Team 1:
- Keeper: Simon Ssesazi; Batsmen: Eric Dusingizimana (VC), Clinton Rububagumya, and Ronald Lutaaya (C)
- Kenneth Waiswa, Emile Rukiriza, and Martin Akayezu are all-rounders.
- Yvan Mitari, Cosmas Kyewuta, and Emmanuel Sebareme are the bowlers.
RWA vs UGA Dream11 Team:
- Simon Ssesazi is the goalkeeper, while the batsmen are Eric Dusingizimana, Clinton Rububagumya (C), Ronald Lutaaya, and Roger Mukasa.
- Kenneth Waiswa (VC), Emile Rukiriza, and Martin Akayezu are all-rounders.
- Yvan Mitari, Cosmas Kyewuta, and Juma Miyagi are the bowlers.
Ronald Lutaaya is an excellent multiplier option for the mini-grand leagues. Roger Mukasa and Juma Miyagi are among the long shots. For this game, the optimal fantasy/Dream11 combination is 2-3-3-3.
- Didier Ndikubwimana
- Orchide Tuyisenge
- Wilson Niyitanga
- J Baptiste Hakizimana
- Martin Akayezu
- Clinton Rububagumya©
- Yvan Mitari
- Kevin Irakoze
- Oscar Manishimwe
- Ignae Ntirenganya
- Eric Kubwimana
- Cyrus Kakuru
- Roger Mukasa
- Ronald Lutaaya
- Brian Masaba
- Emmanuel Hasahya
- Pascal Murungi
- Kenneth Waiswa
- Innocent Mwebaze
- Cosmas Kyewuta
- Juma Miyagi
- Henry Ssenyondo
On matchday, the temperature is forecast to be approximately 19°C, with 92% humidity and a wind speed of 11 km/hr. During the game, there is no danger of rain.
The pitch at the Gahanga International Cricket Stadium provides a neutral wicket where both departments are anticipated to benefit from the surface. In the middle overs, spinners will be crucial.
Where To Watch
- Live Streaming: SonyLIV
- Broadcast: Sony Sports Network.