Rwanda Women have played five games in the series and are currently ranked third on the points table. Uganda Women, on the other hand, have played six games in the series and will be trying to maintain their lead. Margueritte Vumiliya scored the highest fantasy points for Rwanda Women with 73 match fantasy points,
while Evelyn Anyipo topped the fantasy points leaderboard for Uganda Women with 178 match fantasy points in their previous encounter in this series. Rwanda Women defeated Nigeria, Women, by nine wickets in their most recent match (Nigeria Women vs. Rwanda Women Last Match Scorecard). Henriette Ishimwe, with 158 fantasy points, was Rwanda Women’s top fantasy player.
Uganda Women prevailed over Kenya Women by a score of 37 runs in the series finale. Stephanie Nampiina, with 88 fantasy points, was Uganda’s Women’s best fantasy player.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Match details :
- Match: Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women, Match 15
- Date: 15th June 2023
- Time: 12:45 PM IST
- Venue: Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre, Kigali
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Prediction :
With 73 match fantasy points, Margueritte Vumiliya leads the Rwanda Women in terms of point production. Rosine Irera, who has 30 match fantasy points, and Gisele Ishimwe, who has 45 match fantasy points.
With 60 match fantasy points, Consylate Aweko Nimungu leads the Uganda women’s scoring charts. With 41 match fantasy points, Evelyn Anyipo and Lorna Anyait, respectively.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Weather Report :
It is anticipated that the temperature will be around 32.96 °C and that the humidity will be around 42%. Winds of 9.95 m/s are anticipated.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Pitch report :
The bowlers will benefit from the pitch at the Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre in Kigali. In the previous 17 matches played at this venue, the average first innings score was 94 runs. At the Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre in Kigali,
The surface is well-balanced and provides adequate support for both batters and bowlers. Depending on the conditions of the ground today, the team that won the toss may choose to bat or bowl.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Head to head :
Rwanda Women have lost every one of their six matches against these two teams. Ugandan women have a bad record compared to Rwandan women. Uganda Women will prevail in this match, as predicted by us based on our analysis and trends.
All-Rounders have scored the most fantasy points for Rwanda Women, while Uganda Women Bowlers have scored the most fantasy points for their team.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Fantasy tips :
- Gisele Ishimwe is a Batter who should be on your Fantasy Team because she has an average of 72 match fantasy points over the last ten games and a fantasy rating of 9.8. She is a right-handed opener of the highest order. This player has scored 130 runs in five matches recently, averaging 26 runs per match.
- Kevin Awino is a wicketkeeper who has a fantasy rating of 6.9 and has averaged 23 match fantasy points in the last 10 games. He could be a safe pick for your Dream11 Team. Kevin Awino is a right-handed opener in the top order who also takes wickets. She has scored 20, 30, 13, 1, and 7 runs in her last five matches, averaging 14.2 runs per game.
- Geovanis Uwase is a batter who has a fantasy rating of 6.9 and has averaged 31 match fantasy points in the last six games. He could be a differential pick for your Dream11 Team. This player bats with their right hand. Geovanis Uwase has scored 14, 5, 1, 28, and 2 runs over the past five games, averaging 10 runs per game.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Dream 11 :
- Wicket-Keeper: Kevin Awino
- Batters: Alice Ikuzwe, Geovanis Uwase and Gisele Ishimwe
- All-Rounders: Belyse Murekatete, Henriette Ishimwe, Janet Mbabazi and Stephanie Nampiina
- Bowlers: Evelyn Anyipo, Irene Alumo and Patricia Malemikia
- Captain: Henriette Ishimwe
- Vice-Captain: Janet Mbabazi
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Where to watch :
India: Star Sports, Disney+ Hotstar.
Rwanda Women vs Uganda Women Playing XIs :
Uganda Women (UG-W) Squad:
- Rita Musamali, Janet Mbabazi, Immaculate Nakisuuyi, Kevin Awino, Consylate Aweko Nimungu, Stephanie Nampiina, Evelyn Anyipo, Sarah Walaza, Prosscovia Alako, Susan Kakai, Gloria Obukor, Patricia Malemikia, Irene Alumo, Jimia Mohammed, Phiona Kulume, Malisa Ariokot and Lorna Anyait
Rwanda Women (RWA-W) Squad:
- Sarah Uwera, Henriette Ishimwe, Marie Bimenyimana, Gisele Ishimwe, Alice Ikuzwe, Margueritte Vumiliya, Josiane Nyirankundineza, Immaculee Muhawenimana, Sifa Ingabire, Flora Irakoze, Belyse Murekatete, Merveille Uwase, Clarisse Umutoniwase, Geovanis Uwase, Rosine Irera and Zulufat Mutoniwase