Latest Sports News

Santa Clara vs Benfica Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 21

Santa Clara will host Benfica at the Estadio de Sao Miguel in Primeira Liga on Saturday (January 21). The hosts are struggling in the Portuguese top flight but with just 16 games played, there’s ample time to redress the situation. Santa Clara have secured 14 points from a possible 48 on offer and sit 16th in the standings, winning eight games.

Os Acoreanos face an uphill battle as they welcome the table toppers to the Sao Miguel, where Benfica have prevailed thrice. Santa Clara are winless in their last five meetings, losing their last home match to second-placed Sporting Braga 4-0.

Meanwhile, a brilliant run of 13 victories, two draws, and one loss out of 16 league contests have boosted Benfica’s title credentials. The 37-time Primeira Liga record winners last claimed the title in the 2018–19 season and finished behind champions Porto and Sporting last campaign.

As Aguias have won thrice, drawn once and lost once in their last five league games. The 3-0 defeat at Sporting Braga last year was one of Benfica’s worst setbacks of the campaign. However, they have a four-point lead atop the standings.

credit : – Pinterest

Match Details:

  • Match: Santa Clara vs Benfica
  • Date: 21 January 2023
  • Time: 11:30 pm
  • Venue: Estádio de São Miguel

Santa Clara vs Benfica Prediction

Kennedy Boateng, Rildo and Matheus Babi have contributed a pair of goals apiece to the hosts’ total of 11 goals this season. Coach Jorge Simao will expect to add to that against the league leaders.

Goncalo Ramos is the league’s current top scorer. The Benfica man has netted 11 goals and delivered four assists already but is hungry for more. Benfica are expected to come out on top, given their superb form.

Prediction: Santa Clara 1-3 Benfica

Santa Clara vs Benfica Head-To-Head

  • Santa Clara have prevailed once, drawn once and lost thrice in their last five clashes with Benfica.
  • The hosts have scored eight goals against Benfica in their last five games and conceded 13.
  • Santa Clara have won once, drawn twice and lost twice in their last five home games.
  • Benfica have won thrice, drawn once and lost once in their last five games on the road.
  • Santa Clara have drawn once and lost four times in their last five games, while Benfica have won twice, drawn twice and lost once.
  • Form Guide: Santa Clara – D-L-L-L-L; Benfica – D-W-W-L-D.

Santa Clara vs Benfica Live Stream Time

This match will start from 11:30 pm

Santa Clara vs Benfica Date

This match will take place on 21 January 2023

Santa Clara vs Benfica Team News

No player has scored more goals across the current Primeira Liga campaign than Goncalo Ramos – 11 – with the in-form Portugal international expected to be one of the first names on Benfica manager Roger Schmidt’s team sheet for the trip to the Estadio de Sao Miguel.

Equally effective in front of goal, midfielder maestros Joao Mario and Rafa will again support the aforementioned Ramos in the final third after finding the back of the net on a respective six and seven occasions this season.

With no Santa Clara player able to say that they have scored more than two league goals this season, we could see Jorge Simao altering his attacking assets in the final third.

Santa Clara vs Benfica Lineups

Santa Clara:

Gabriel; Sagna, Boateng, Gonzalez, Quintilla; Costinha, Almeida, Firmino; Rildo, Babi, Silva

Benfica:

Vlachodimos; Bah, Silva, Otamendi, Ristic; Rafa, Fernandez, Chiquinho; Mario, Draxler, Ramos

Santa Clara vs Benfica Odds

  • Santa Clara has not won in each of their last 7 games.
  • Benfica has not lost in 16 of the last 17 Primeira Liga games.

Santa Clara vs Benfica Stats

  • Santa Clara 7.96%
  • Benfica 76.64%
  • Draw 15.39%

Santa Clara vs Benfica Tips

Tip 1: Result – Benfica

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Benfica to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Santa Clara to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Benfica win with a probability of 76.65%. A draw has a probability of 15.4% and a win for Santa Clara has a probability of 7.96%.

The most likely scoreline for a Benfica win is 0-2 with a probability of 13.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (11.43%) and 0-3 (11.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (7.3%), while for a Santa Clara win it is 1-0 (3.03%).

Santa Clara vs Benfica Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga Today Match

Watch Liga Portugal Live Stream | DAZN AT.

Santa Clara vs Benfica Who Will Win

Santa Clara vs Benfica a great match to watch, Santa Clara will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram