SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Prediction/Dream11, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score German Bundesliga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 12

Freiburg will host Hoffenheim at the Europa-Park Stadion on Sunday in another round of the German Bundesliga campaign. The hosts have had mixed results in the league in recent weeks, consequently falling behind in the race for the title.

They played out a goalless draw against Borussia Monchengladbach in their last league game before losing 1-0 to Italian powerhouse Juventus in the last 16 of the UEFA Europa League on Thursday. Freiburg sit fifth in the league table with 42 points from 23 games. They will be looking to shake off their latest results and return to winning ways this weekend.

Hoffenheim have endured a rather torrid campaign, prompting the dismissal of manager Andre Breitenreiter. Former Stuttgart boss Pellegrino Matarazzo has been appointed as the new man in charge although the American has failed to deliver results most recently, seeing his side suffer a 1-0 defeat to Mainz in their last league outing.

The visitors sit 16th in the Bundesliga standings, with just 19 points earned so far, and will be desperate to add to that tally come Sunday.

credit : – bettingtips

Match Details:

  • Match: SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim
  • Date: 12 March 2023
  • Time: 8:00 pm
  • Venue: Europa-Park Stadion

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Prediction

Freiburg are on a three-game winless run after winning four of their five games prior. They have, however, performed brilliantly on home turf of late and will be looking forward to Sunday’s game.

Hoffenheim are on a seven-game losing streak and last won a competitive outing back in October last year. They have struggled for results on the road this season and could see defeat here.

Prediction: Freiburg 3-1 Hoffenheim

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Head-To-Head

  • Sunday’s game will mark the 30th meeting between Freiburg and Hoffenheim. The hosts have won 11 of their previous matchups, while the visitors have won four fewer.
  • There have been 11 draws between the two teams, including their most recent matchup, which ended goalless.
  • The hosts are undefeated in their last three games in this fixture.
  • The visitors are yet to keep a clean sheet in 2023.
  • Only one of Freiburg’s five league defeats this season has come on home turf.
  • Hoffenheim have conceded 42 goals in the Bundesliga this season. Only three teams have conceded more, including last-placed Bochum (56).
  • Breisgau-Brasilianer have kept 10 clean sheets in the league this season. No other German top-flight side have kept more.

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Live Stream Time

This match will start from 8:00 pm

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Date

This match will take place on 12 March 2023

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Team News

Philipp Lienhart went off injured for Freiburg at the Allianz Stadium in midweek and is likely to miss out here.

Daniel-Kofi Kyereh is the only other injury concern, as Jeong Woo-yeong should return from illness.

Christoph Baumgartner will be suspended for Hoffenheim after picking up his fifth booking of the season last weekend.

Jacob Bruun Larsen and Grischa Promel are the two first-team regulars out injured for this one.

Kevin Vogt is set to make his 300th Bundesliga appearance in defence for the visitors.

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Lineups


Flekken; Sidillia, Ginter, Gulde; Kubler, Hofler, Eggestein, Grifo, Gunter; Holer, Sallai


Baumann; Kaderabek, Kabak, Vogt, Akpoguma, Angelino; Delaney, Geiger; Kramaric, Dolberg, Bebou

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Odds

We say: Freiburg 2-0 Hoffenheim

Freiburg have only lost once in their last eight games against Hoffenheim, and the form book suggests they will add to that impressive recent run of form against their upcoming opponents here.

With Hoffenheim breaking unwanted club records with regularity of late, they will need a big performance to get anything from this one.

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Stats

  • Freiburg 54.72%
  • Hoffenheim 22.79%
  • Draw 22.48%

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Freiburg

Tip 2 – Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Over 2.5 goals (Five of the last six matches between the two sides have produced more than 2.5 goals)

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: YES (Both sides have found the back of the net in all but one of their last four matchups)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Freiburg win with a probability of 54.72%. A win for Hoffenheim has a probability of 22.79% and a draw has a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Freiburg win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (9.23%) and 2-0 (8.67%). The likeliest Hoffenheim win is 1-2 (5.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.47%).

SC Freiburg vs Hoffenheim Where To Watch Live German Bundesliga Today Match

Bundesliga 2022-23 – Live Football Streaming Exclusively on Sony LIV.

Follow Us