On Friday, Sheffield United will host Hull City at Bramall Lane for a matchday 28 EFL Championship match.
The game will be played at the same venue where the home team defeated Stoke City 3-1 last weekend. In the ninth minute, Iliman Ndiaye scored the game’s first goal, and Jayden Bogle added two more to lead the Blades to all three points.
In a home match that ended in a 1-1 draw against Huddersfield Town, Hull City settled for a share of the spoils. The visitors took the lead in the 21st minute through Michal Helik, but Oscar Estupian scored a late equalizer in the eighth minute of extra time to bring the score level.
Sheffield United currently sits in a respectable second place in the league table with 54 points. In terms of statistics, they score an average of 2.2 goals in the home and away games, and the best time to spend the segment is between 60 and 75 after scoring 9 goals.
With 34 points, Hull City currently occupies a respectable 16th place in the standings. In terms of statistics, they score an average of 1.5 goals in away games. While spending the segment with 76-90 after scoring 15 goals is the best time.
The Tigers were 16th after the draw, with 34 points from 27 matches. With 54 points, Sheffield United remains in second place, five points behind league leaders Burnley.
If Sheffield United wins, they will be 14 points ahead of Watford, who are in third place, and they are on their way back to the Premier League.
An excellent Hull City team that has been on a winning streak, especially on their travels, may complicate their victory quest. The late equalizer they scored against Huddersfield Town, which extended their unbeaten streak to six games, will help Liam Rosenior’s team.
Hull City could make matters more difficult for Sheffield United if given the chance, despite the fact that Sheffield United is the favorite to win. Nevertheless, we anticipate that the hosts will prevail by a small margin.
Prediction: Sheffield United versus Hull City, 2-1
In the past, the two teams have clashed 73 times. Sheffield United holds a 33-20 lead, whereas 20 previous matches resulted in a tie. The most recent time they met was in September 2022, when Sheffield United won 2-0 on the road.
Sheffield United have won seven of their last eight matches, going unbeaten in all competitions. Hull City’s current six-match unbeaten streak in the Championship is only surpassed by that of the top two teams, but they are unbeaten in their last seven away games.
In all competitions, both teams have scored in five of Sheffield United’s last seven home games. With 27 points from 13 games, Sheffield United has the league’s second-best home this season.
• Sheffield United has won three consecutive games at home in the Championship.
• In their last nine matches played away, Hull City has never lost.
• With 40 points, Sheffield United ranked seventh in the table a year ago. With 51 points, they are now ranked second.
• In matches between Sheffield United and Hull City, the most common outcome is a 1-1 tie. This result has been reached in four matches.
• In all competitions, Sheffield United has only lost one of their last five games against Hull City.
• Sheffield United was Hull City’s last opponent on the road in 2010.
Sheffield Utd :
• Goalkeeper: Wes Foderingham
• Defense: Jayden Bogle, Anel Ahmedhodzic, John Egan, Jack Robinson, Max Lowe
• Midfield: Oliver Norwood, Sander Berge, James John McAtee, Iliman Ndiaye
• Attackers: Billy Sharp
• Goalkeeper: Matt Ingram
• Defenders: Jacob Greaves, Alfie Jones, Sean McLoughlin, Cyrus Christie
• Midfielders: Greg Docherty, Jean Seri, Regan Slater
• Forward line: Ryan Longman, Oscar Estupinan, Tyler Smith
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Rapid București vs Sepsi Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Romanian Liga 1 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 20