Despite the fact that approximately four years have passed, these two teams are eager to meet again. They last met on January 15, 2019. The most recent match between Sporting Gijon and VCF ended in a three-goal defeat. The supporters of Sporting Gijon have high expectations for the team.
Let’s hope this time they can get a better result. Valencia CF scored 5 goals in their last three games against Sporting Gijon, while Sporting Gijon only scored 3.
Temperatures could reach 8°C that day, making it difficult for players.
In the Segunda, Sporting Gijon does not do well. He has only won one of his twelve matches. The team fell into the bottom half of the standings and was getting closer to being relegated. She also beat all three rounds of the King’s Cup with success. The final one progressed quickly. Therefore, the team beat Numancia 3:0 and beat Rayo Vallecano 2:0, which is important for Sporting Gijon’s prediction for the upcoming match.
The middle of La Liga is Valencia. In addition, the team is much closer to the drop zone than it is to the European Cups. After the break, she lost two championship matches. At the same time, the team almost lost to Real Madrid in a penalty shootout in the Spanish Super Cup final. The team only played one game in the King’s Cup, and it won with a score of 3:0 over the modest La Nucia. This should be taken into consideration when predicting Valencia in the next match.
Following consideration of the foregoing, it is time to move on to the prediction for the matchup between Sporting Gijon and Valencia. The upcoming meeting is likely to favor the guest team. Despite this, she does not play her best in the final matches, and Sporting is extremely motivated in the King’s Cup after defeating a fairly formidable Rayo Vallecano. He has every opportunity, in our opinion, to win in regular time.
Bet: Sporting Gijon has a double chance
The Sporting Gijon vs. Valencia prediction will benefit from head-to-head encounters. Therefore, Valencia has the smallest advantage over the other teams in a four-match stretch, with two victories, one loss, and one draw. In the King’s Cup, they played two games, both of which Valencia won with a score of 4:2.
• Sporting Gijon won two of the last five meetings, while Valencia CF won two and tied one.
• Sporting Gijon wins 16% of their home matches when they are down 0-1.
• Valencia CF won their most recent match by a 3-1 score.
• Sporting Gijon has won six of the last 24 meetings, Valencia CF has won twelve, and there have been six draws. The Valencia CF goal differential is 36-22 in their favor.
Sporting Gijon :
• Goalkeeper: Ivan Cuellar
• Defense: Bruno, Pablo Insua, Guille Rosas, Diego Sanchez
• Midfield: Jose Gragera, Ignacio Martin, Pedro Díaz
• Attack: Aitor, Uros Milovanovic, Juan Otero
FC Valencia :
• Goalkeeper: Giorgi Mamardashvili
• Defenders: Thierry Correia, Cenk Ozkacar, Eray Comert, Jose Luis Gaya, Lato Toni
• Midfielders: Yunus Musah, Andre Almeida
• Attackers: Lino, Edinson Cavani, Justin Kluivert
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|