Sreenidi Deccan vs TRAU Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today Indian I-League 2022 Match Details – November 24

The match between Sreenidi Deccan FC and TRAU FC will begin on November 24, 2022, at 2:00 PM IST at the Dr. Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy Stadium stadium in Visakhapatnam, India. The I-League includes the game. Sreenidi Deccan FC is currently in sixth place, while TRAU FC is in fourth.

This football game is from the Indian I-League. The latest game Sreenidi Deccan FC played, which they won 2-3 against Churchill Brothers, was one of their four victories in their previous five games. TRAU has had two victories in the previous five games, most recently a 3-0 victory over Kenkre FC. Sreenidi Deccan FC appears to be by far the superior squad here and might defeat this.

Sreenidi Deccan vs TRAU Prediction

In some of their most recent performances, the hosts appeared out of sorts. Sreenidi Deccan’s numbers in their own paddock could be instructive. The fact that they have only scored 0.8 goals on average over their last 5 home games will excite supporters of the underdog team. There have been several rumors that Sreenidi Deccan’s defense is having problems. In three of their previous five home games, they gave up two goals or more. Perhaps this provides rational backing for the visiting team.

It’s not a very confident forecast, and the visitors might feel that they performed better than expected if they win the competition.

Despite Sreenidi Deccan being favored, the odds from the sportsbooks suggest that neither team will record a clean sheet during this game. The BTTS No appears more alluring for this encounter even though it is neither a strong perspective nor particularly thrilling.

Match Details

MatchIndian I-League
TeamSreenidi Deccan vs TRAU
Date24th Nov 2022
Time2:00 pm IST
VenueDeccan Arena
Live Streaming DD Sports


  1. Total matches played: 1
  2. Sreenidi Deccan won: 1
  3. TRAU won: 0
  4. Tie: 0

Sreenidi Deccan vs TRAU lineup

Sreenidi Deccan lineup;

  1. Gabriel
  2. Mayakkannan
  3. Shayesteh
  4. Ogana
  5. Singsit
  6. Castaneda
  7. Lamba
  8. Akhtar
  9. Bagui
  10. Mondal
  11. Awal

TRAU lineup;

  1. Prikanta Singh
  2. Das
  3. Gerson
  4. Premjit Singh
  5. Polu
  6. Tursunov
  7. Bishorjit Singh
  8. Singh
  9. Rajput
  10. Akhtar
  11. Williams

Betting Tips

Currently, the 1X2 market has 5 tips, with 3 tips supporting Sreenidi Deccan FC, 1 recommendation supporting Trau FC, and 1 tip favoring the draw. The current odds for this game are 49% against Sreenidi Deccan FC winning, while the current odds against Trau FC winning are 25%. The rating for the draw is 26%.

Sreenidi Deccan vs TRAU where to watch Live today?

Eurosport and Doordarshan Sports (DD Sports) TV stations in India will both broadcast live coverage of the I League 2022–23.

On the Discovery+ app and website, live streaming of the I League 2022–2023 will be accessible.

Follow Us