Latest Sports News

Strasbourg vs Troyes Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live French Ligue 1 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 2

Strasbourg host Troyes at the Stade de la Meinau in Ligue 1 on Monday, looking to pick up their second win of the season. With 11 points from 16 games, Julien Stéphan’s side are second from bottom in the league table, having won just once in their campaign so far – a 3-2 win over Angers on matchday 10 in October.

Troyes, meanwhile, haven’t covered themselves in glory either, winning just two more games and collecting four more points than Strasbourg. Since beating Clermont Foot 3-1 in September, Patrick Kisnorbo’s side are winless in their last eight games, drawing five times and losing thrice.

credit : – news

Match Details:

  • Match: Strasbourg vs Troyes
  • Date: 2 January, 2022
  • Time: 7:30 pm
  • Venue: Stade de la Meinau

Strasbourg vs Troyes Prediction

Neither team have covered themselves in glory so far this season, accounting for just four wins between them in 32 combined games.

Strasbourg will be confident of their chances considering their record against Troyes but their current form doesn’t hold them in good stead.

A third consecutive draw between the sides seems likely.

Prediction: Strasbourg 1-1 Troyes

Strasbourg vs Troyes Head-To-Head

  • Of the last 16 encounters between the sides, Strasbourg have won eight times, losing only thrice.
  • Last season, Strasbourg and Troyes played out 1-1 draws home and away.
  • Strasbourg have not lost any of their last six Ligue 1 home games against Troyes – they have only hosted Red Star (14) and Ajaccio (9) in the top-flight more often without ever losing.
  • Strasbourg have 11 points after 16 games – 43 of 61 teams with that total or less at this stage of Ligue 1 have ended up getting relegated.
  • Strasbourg have won 10 of their last 14 Ligue 1 matches played in January.
  • Troyes have lost each of their last five opening games of a calendar year in Ligue 1 – last avoiding defeat in such a match in January 2006 in a 1-1 draw St Etienne.

Strasbourg vs Troyes Live Stream Time

This match will start from 7:30 pm

Strasbourg vs Troyes Date

This match will take place on 2 January, 2022

Strasbourg vs Troyes Team News

Strasbourg were due to be without Alexander Djiku for their trip to PSG after the Ghanaian defender was caught up in a wide-scale betting scandal, but he stepped out onto the turf as captain after his ban was overturned.

Les Couriers did not sustain any fresh concerns in the loss to the champions, but Colin Dagba, Eiji Kawashima, Dimitri Lienard, Maxime Le Marchand, Nordine Kandil and Thomas Delaine are all struggling with injuries and could miss out again.

Right-back Ronael Pierre-Gabriel will be back from a suspension of his own and will expect to displace Ismael Doukoure in the rearguard, while Habib Diallo’s fresh legs could be preferred to Kevin Gameiro in attack given the short turnaround.

As for Troyes, key attacker Mama Balde is serving the second of his two-game suspension and will not be available for the visitors here, meaning either Renaud Ripart or Ike Ugbo will spearhead the charge.

Strasbourg vs Troyes Lineups

Strasbourg:

Sels; Pierre-Gabriel, Nyamsi, Djiku, Perrin; Bellegarde, Prcic, Aholou; Thomasson; Diallo, Ajorque

Troyes:

Lis; T. Balde, Salmier, Palmer-Brown, Conte; Kouame, Chavalerin; Bruus, Lopes, Odobert; Ripart

Strasbourg vs Troyes Odds

Checking out the betting prices for the game in the full-time result market, putting your money on Strasbourg can be had for 1.91, betting on the draw is 3.75 & betting on the winning team to be ESTAC gets 4. They are the most competitive bets on offer as of now.

Our expert partners are tipping over 1.5 goals for this match.

Strasbourg vs Troyes Stats

  • Strasbourg 51.58%
  • Troyes 22.71%
  • Draw 25.7%

Strasbourg vs Troyes Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Draw

Tip 2 – Goals over/under 2.5: Under 2.5

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Strasbourg win with a probability of 51.59%. A draw has a probability of 25.7% and a win for Troyes has a probability of 22.71%.

The most likely scoreline for a Strasbourg win is 1-0 with a probability of 13.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.06%) and 2-1 (9.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.12%), while for a Troyes win it is 0-1 (7.88%).

Strasbourg vs Troyes Where To Watch Live Scottish Premiership 2023 Today Match

You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Football and Main Event

Strasbourg vs Troyes Who Will Win

Strasbourg vs Troyes a great match to watch, Strasbourg will win

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram