Indian League Division 1 predictions for the 2022 November 14 match between Sudeva Delhi and Kenkre. According to their latest two encounters’ head-to-head records, Sudeva Delhi has triumphed once and Kenkre once, with 0 of their encounters ending in a tie. In their previous matchup with Delhi FC, Sudeva Delhi defeated their adversaries 3:0.
Kenkre FC vs. Sudeva Moon Light FC prediction. The game is slated to begin on November 14 at 4:30. You can read about each of the battle’s pre-match plans in detail below. They will assist you in comprehending the capabilities of your current competitors.
- Teams: Sudeva Delhi FC – Kenkre FC
- Tournament: I-League
- Date: Monday, 14 November 2022
- Hour: 16:30
- Venue: Ambedkar Stadium, New Delhi
The choice of the wager on the game is the crucial component of the forecast. To make our choice, we carefully examined each team’s statistical data, closely examined the most recent matches, and determined each team’s strengths and shortcomings. For this game, the teams will undoubtedly prepare something new for their opponent, and this will undoubtedly have an impact on the outcome of the wager. However, we have discovered a choice where the element of surprise is reduced:
- Sudeva Moon Light FC vs. Kenkre FC bet on the game
- Sudeva Moon Light FC Under is the pick.
- Odds: 1.8*
Head to head
There have been two previous head-to-head contests between the teams. Sudeva Moon Light FC was superior to 1, but Kenkre FC emerged victorious in 1. 0 games, and 0. 0 games resulted in draws. By April 22, 2022, the last in-person meeting had already been documented. The result of that game was 0:3. Goals scored and goals surrendered are separated by a score of 1-3. Let’s now analyse the teams’ current forms starting with the data that was just presented.
Sudeva Delhi FC squad is:
- Forwards: Sridarth Nongmeikapam, Rostam P Seiminmang Manchong, Felix Chidi Odili,
- Midfielders: Seilenthang Lotjem, Kosuke Yamazaki, Sinam Maichael, Shubho Paul, Lalengmawia, Lunkim Seigoulun Khongsai, R Lawmnasangzuala, Akbar Khan, Ishan Rozario
- Defenders: Kongbrailatpam Manjit Sharma, Ashray Bardwaj, Daneil Cyrus, Vinay Singh, Kareem Omolaja Nurain, Basit Bhat, Lalfelkima, Nishchal Chandan, Harbamon Timung, Pulkitveer Singh Choudhary
- Goalkeepers: Kabir Kohli, Sachin Jha, Ashish Sibi, Furqan Ahmad
Kenkre FC squad is:
- Forwards: Yash Mhatre, Arya Gandharva , Ranjeet Singh Pandre P,
- Midfielders: Vijay Nagappan, Aravindraj Rajan, Kiran Pandhare, Jishnu Balakrishnan, Varun Mathur, Pravitto Raju, Afzar Noorani, Aman Gaikwad, Aniket Panchal, Siddhart Colaco
- Defenders: Al Azhar Delhiwala, Kynsai Khongsit, Nitesh Aswani, Kenstar Kharshong, Faiz Khan, Suraj Negi
- Goalkeepers: Kunal Sawant, Padam Chettri, Tenzin Samdup.
- In 17% of their games, Sudeva Delhi FC and Kenkre FC win the first half.
- Kenkre FC wins 11% of halftimes, while Sudeva Delhi FC wins 17% of them.
- Kenkre FC prevailed in their most recent encounter.
- The most recent encounter saw Kenkre FC prevail by three goals.
- At home, Sudeva Delhi FC wins 50% of their games when they are up 1-0.
- Away from home, Kenkre FC wins 50% of their games when they are up 1-0.
- Sudeva Delhi FC loses 0% of their games at home when they are behind 1-0.
- Kenkre FC loses all of their games when they are down 1-0 away.
Where to watch
Disney + Hotstar