Swansea vs Blackpool Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score English League Championship 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 16

Swansea City will entertain last-placed Blackpool at the Liberty Stadium in the EFL Championship on Wednesday (February 15). The hosts are winless in three league outings and have lost their last two. Swansea lost 3-0 at second-placed Sheffield United on Saturday. Meanwhile, Blackpool’s poor form in the league with a goalless draw against Rotherham at the weekend.

They are winless in the league since October and are tied for points with 23rd-placed Huddersfield with 28 points.

credit : – eplindex

Match Details:

  • Match: Swansea vs Blackpool
  • Date: 16 February 2023
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: Liberty Stadium

Swansea vs Blackpool Prediction

The Swans have three defeats in their last four home games. They have just one win to their name in their last ten meetings against Blackpool, with their last win at home coming in 2005.

The Seasiders, meanwhile, have also endured a poor run in the league this year. However, considering their recent record against the hosts, a draw could ensue.

Prediction: Swansea 1-1 Blackpool

Swansea vs Blackpool Head-To-Head

  • The two teams have crossed paths 46 times across competitions, with their first encounter dating back to 1926 in the FA Cup.
  • The two teams have been closely matched, with the visitors leading 15-14..
  • Blackpool have five wins in their last ten meetings with Swansea, who have just one win, which came in the reverse fixture in August.
  • Six of their last seven meetings have produced under 2.5 goals.
  • Blackpool are winless in their last 13 Championship games, with their last win coming at Coventry in October.
  • There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Swansea’s last eight Championship games.
  • The visitors have not scored in three of their last four league games.

Swansea vs Blackpool Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Swansea vs Blackpool Date

This match will take place on 16 February 2023

Swansea vs Blackpool Team News

Having been comprehensively defeated by Sheffield United, Swansea boss Martin could revert back to a three-man defence for this contest.

That may see Matthew Sorinola handed a recall at right wing-back, with Liam Cullen the player to miss out further forward.

Harry Darling could return to the backline, while Morgan Whittaker is pushing for an opportunity in the final third.

With Tom Trybull missing out with a hamstring injury, Charlie Patino is in line to feature in central midfield.

Morgan Rogers and Ian Poveda-Ocampo are also in contention for a chance on the flanks.

Swansea vs Blackpool Lineups

Swansea City:

Fisher; Cabango, Naughton, Darling; Sorinola; Grimes, Fulton, Manning; Cooper, Ntcham; Piroe


Maxwell; Lyons, Connolly, Thorniley, Husband; Patino, Dougall; Bowler, Carey, Poveda-Ocampo; Yates

Swansea vs Blackpool Odds

We say: Swansea City 2-1 Blackpool

Based on their respective last two matches, Blackpool will fancy their chances of heaping further pressure on Martin in South Wales. Nevertheless, the home side are due a change in fortunes, and we feel that their superior quality in the final third will see them come through this fixture by the odd goal in three.

Swansea vs Blackpool Stats

  • Swansea City 59.49%
  • Blackpool 18%
  • Draw 22.48%

Swansea vs Blackpool Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Goals – Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5

Tip 3: Joël Piroe to score or assist any time – Yes

Tip 4: At least a goal to be scored in the first half – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Swansea City win with a probability of 59.51%. A draw has a probability of 22.5% and a win for Blackpool has a probability of 18%.

The most likely scoreline for a Swansea City win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.93%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.69%), while for a Blackpool win it is 0-1 (5.82%).

Swansea vs Blackpool Where To Watch Live English League Championship Today Match

Watch Or Stream The English League Championship Live On beiN SPORTS | Foxtel.

Follow Us