Swansea vs Stoke City Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score English League Championship 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 22

Swansea City and Stoke City go head-to-head at the Liberty Stadium in the EFL Championship on Tuesday (February 21). The Potters head into the midweek matchup on a run of three away defeats and will look to end this dry spell. Swansea were sent crashing back to earth on Saturday (February 18), as they fell to a 1-0 loss against Blackburn Rovers.

Before that, the Swans snapped a run of four games without a win across competitions with a 2-1 win over Blackpool on February 15. With 42 points from 32 games, Swansea are 12th in the Championship, level on points with Hull City and Preston North End.

Meanwhile, Stoke continue to struggle away from home, getting beaten 1-0 by Blackpool at Bloomfield Road on Saturday (February 18). They are now winless in three of their last four games, drawing once and losing twice since the start of February. Alex Neil’s men are 19th in the points table, picking up 37 points from 32 games.

credit : – wales online

Match Details:

  • Match: Swansea vs Stoke City
  • Date: 22 February 2023
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: Liberty Stadium

Swansea vs Stoke City Prediction

Swansea and Stoke have struggled to put together a run of form in recent weeks and will head into this game in search of a morale-boosting result. Both sides could cancel out each other’s efforts and settle for a share of the spoils.

Prediction: Swansea City 1-1 Stoke City

Swansea vs Stoke City Head-To-Head

  • Stoke hold the upper hand in the fixture, with 32 wins from their last 79 meetings.
  • Swansea have picked up 25 wins in that period, while the spoils have been shared on 22 occasions.
  • Stoke are unbeaten in their last three games against the Swans, winning twice and drawing once since a 2-1 loss in March 2021.
  • Swansea are winless in five of their last six games, losing four since the second week of January.
  • Stoke have failed to win their last four away league games, picking up one point from a possible 12.

Swansea vs Stoke City Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Swansea vs Stoke City Date

This match will take place on 22 February 2023

Swansea vs Stoke City Team News

Martin will almost certainly look to name a more attack-minded Swansea side having effectively used four central midfielders at Blackburn.

Oliver Cooper, Morgan Whittaker and Liam Cullen are all in contention to feature in a role behind Joel Piroe.

Matthew Sorinola could also be restored at wing-back, with Joel Latibeaudiere and Luke Cundle among those who could miss out.

Neil will also make alterations to his Stoke XI, particularly in midfield and attack where Lewis Baker may be recalled to bring more creativity.

However, doubts remain over whether Axel Tuanzebe, Ben Pearson and Bersant Celina will come back into contention after missing the trip to Blackpool.

Swansea vs Stoke City Lineups

 Swansea City:

Fisher; Cabango, Wood, Darling; Sorinola, Fulton, Grimes, Manning; Whittaker, Cooper; Piroe

Stoke City:

Sarkic; Sterling, Jagielka, Wilmot, Fox; Laurent, Thompson; Brown, Baker, Campbell; Gayle

Swansea vs Stoke City Odds

We say: Swansea City 2-1 Stoke City

Given the inconsistencies of both teams, this is a difficult match to call. Nevertheless, with Stoke having lost three away games in succession, we cannot back the visitors, with Swansea potentially edging this fixture by the odd goal in three.

Swansea vs Stoke City Stats

  • Swansea City 45.16%
  • Stoke City 29.03%
  • Draw 25.8%

Swansea vs Stoke City Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Both sides to score – Yes (Both teams have scored in seven of Swansea’s last nine games.)

Tip 3: Less than 4.5 cards – Yes (There have been fewer than five bookings in eight of their last ten meetings.)

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Swansea City win with a probability of 45.17%. A win for Stoke City has a probability of 29.03% and a draw has a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Swansea City win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.11%) and 2-0 (8.01%). The likeliest Stoke City win is 0-1 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.27%).

Swansea vs Stoke City Where To Watch Live English League Championship Today Match

Action from the second-highest division of the English Football League. Get Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+, all with ads, for $12.99/mo. Get Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+, all with ads, for $12.99/mo.

Follow Us