Table Tennis in India currently is experiencing changes in the landscape because of the amazing performance of our paddlers during the XXI Gold Coast Games in Australia. Alongside Manika Batra, another female player who caught the attention of everyone was Mouma Das. Check Table Tennis Player Mouma Das Award.
information on Celebrity Mouma Das, about Mouma Das Physical stats(Height, Weight, Hair Colour, Eye Colour) and Mouma Das Biography (Age, Birth Date, Birth Place, Education) and Mouma Das Career (Profession, Net Worth, Famous for, Hobbies).
• Awarded a bronze medal at the 2006 Commonwealth Games (Women’s team) which took place in Melbourne
• Silver medalist in the Women’s team sport during the Commonwealth Games of 2010.
• Recognized with the famous ” Arjuna Award” in 2013 by the Government of India
• She became the first Indian table tennis athlete to earn two awards (silver as well as bronze) at the Commonwealth Championship of 2015
• Mouma is the only player to hold the distinction for having the highest number of gold awards (8) at the South Asian Games by the table tennis player
• Gold medal was awarded to the singles team in the South Asian Games, 2016
• She won a gold medal on the Women’s team as well as the silver medal for women’s duos during the Commonwealth Games, 2018
• She was presented with by the Padma Shri in 2021
The Indian pair, Mouma Ranked 12th world ranking in the ITTF rankings.
Mouma Das Husband name is Kanchan Chakraborty.
Mouma Das is a well-known Indian Table tennis athlete. Her birth date was 24 February 1984. Her birthplace was Kolkata, India.
Mouma Das was born on February 24, 1984. She was born in Kolkata; India is an Indian table tennis player. We will tell you about Mouma Das’s biography, age, physical stats, height family, relationships, and career information. Find out how rich she is this year’s fiscal year, and how she spends her money? Find out how she made much of her net worth at 36?