The New Saints vs Bala Town Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Welsh Premier League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 14

The New Saints go into this fixture following on from a 1-1 Premier League tied result vs Pen-y-Bont FC. The only scorer from The New Saints was Leo Smith (18′). The New Saints can boast an impressive attacking record recently, lashing 18 goals past their opponents during the course of their last 6 fixtures.

In those meetings, The New Saints have also seen the number of goals that have gone against them total 6. That kind of trend might not be carried forward into this match, however. After a losing effort in their last game against Newtown in Premier League competition, Bala Town will be hoping to turn things around here.

The only name on the scoresheet from Bala Town was Adam Roscrow (10′, 63′). Aaron Williams (62′) and Louis Robles (91′) scored for Newtown. Colin Caton’s Bala Town have found the back of the net 6 times in the course of their most recent six matches. The aggregate of goals that they have conceded during that same period adds up to 7.

credit : – tnsfc

Match Details:

  • Match: The New Saints vs Bala Town
  • Date: 14 March 2023
  • Time: 1:00 am
  • Venue: Park Hall

The New Saints vs Bala Town Prediction

It’s looking like Bala Town will have to play really well to find the net against a The New Saints team who seem set to dominate this game and keep it tight in defence.

We predict a 3-0 margin for The New Saints at the end of the 90 minutes.

The New Saints vs Bala Town Head-To-Head

Looking at their past head to head meetings going back to 12/10/2021 shows that these fixtures have been miserable for Bala Town. They have not managed to come away with any victories whatsoever whereas The New Saints have been superior, finishing as winners in 83% of those ties.

A sum of 21 goals were scored between the two sides in these games, with 17 from The Saints and 4 belonging to Lakesiders. That’s an average goals per game of 3.5.

The last league meeting between these clubs was Premier League match day 22 on 31/01/2023 when it ended The New Saints 3-0 Bala Town.

The New Saints vs Bala Town Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:00 am

The New Saints vs Bala Town Date

This match will take place on 14 March 2023

The New Saints vs Bala Town Team News

Almost everyone can be considered, as there’s just one fitness concern for the The New Saints gaffer Anthony Limbrick to be concerned about from an otherwise fully-primed set of players. Jordan Williams (Unknown Injury) is out of contention.

Due to a fully healthy group available to choose from, the Bala Town manager Colin Caton has no fitness concerns at all coming into this clash.

The New Saints vs Bala Town Lineups

No Lineups available yet.

The New Saints vs Bala Town Odds

The most likely scoreline for a The New Saints win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.8%) and 1-0 (9.66%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.82%), while for a Bala Town win it was 1-2 (4.03%).

The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that The New Saints would win this match.

The New Saints vs Bala Town Stats

  • The New Saints 67.08%
  • Bala Town 14.12%
  • Draw 18.79%

The New Saints vs Bala Town Tips

  • The New Saints to score first
  • Over 2.5 goals
  • Both teams to score

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a The New Saints win with a probability of 67.08%. A draw had a probability of 18.8% and a win for Bala Town had a probability of 14.12%.

The New Saints vs Bala Town Where To Watch Live Welsh Premier League Today Match

You can watch this match on:

  • ESPN+
  • SportPlus.
  • Twitch.
  • ViX. VIX+

Follow Us