Toulouse has Olympique Lyonnais at the Arena de Toulouse on Friday (April 14) in Ligue 1. The hosts are now aiming for a top-half finish after an encouraging return to the top flight. In their last match, Toulouse prevailed 2-1 over Montpellier. Before their adversaries scored a late consolation, Thijs Dallinga and Fares Chaibi scored. With 38 points from 30 games, Toulouse is 12th in the league.
Lyon, on the other hand, is recognized in continental football despite their difficulties in the league this season. They enlisted a 3-1 rebound prevail upon Stade Rennais’s last break. In the second half, a number of different players scored to make up for an early deficit. With 47 points, Lyon is seventh in the standings.
Toulouse vs Lyon Match Details :
- Toulouse – Lyonso
- NM1 France
- Date – 14/04/2023
- Starting time – 18:00 UTC
Toulouse vs Lyon Prediction :
The most recent victory for Toulouse ended a streak of consecutive league losses. They have, be that as it may, lost their last three home association games. Lyon, on the other hand, is unbeaten in six league games. They have lost only one of their last eight away games and ought to prove to be the best.
Prediction: Toulouse 1-2 Lyon
Toulouse vs Lyon Head to Head :
Toulouse and Lyon will meet for the 40th time, with Toulouse leading 23-6. The two teams have played ten times to a draw, with their most recent encounter ending 1-1. In the matchup, Lyon won all 13 games. Since 2014, Toulouse has not kept a clean sheet in 14 games in this matchup.
This season, only five of the hosts’ 14 league defeats have been at home. This season, Lyon has lost six of its nine league games away from home. Les Violets have scored 46 association objectives this season, the most by any group in the base portion of the standings.
Toulouse vs Lyon Team news :
Brecht Dejaegere is a question for this match because he left Toulouse in the first ten minutes of their win over Montpellier last weekend. Dallinga supplanted him off the seat and scored, so he is probably going to return to the beginning setup here.
After participating in their semi-final match against Annecy, Stijn Spierings, Zakaria Aboukhlal, and Gabriel Suazo were all rested and could return, like Dallinga. Fares Chaibi came in and scored late on again after scoring the game-winning goal against Annecy. Rafael Ratao was a late casualty before the trip to Montpellier.
Malo Gusto, a young right back, will not play for Lyon as he continues to recover from a hamstring injury. The great Bradley Barcola will be a major miss for Blanc’s side as he is suspended here, while Amin Sarr’s thigh issue is set to keep him out until the end of the month. Dejan Lovren is expected to be out for several weeks after missing his first game since joining the team in January against Rennes.
Toulouse vs Lyon Betting Tips :
- The most well-known aftereffect of matches between Toulouse FC and Olympique Lyon when Toulouse FC is playing at home is 0-0. This result has been reached in four matches.
- is the most common outcome in matches between Olympique Lyon and Toulouse FC. 6 coordinates have finished with this outcome.
- Olympique Lyon has won nine of the last 22 home meetings with Toulouse FC, while Toulouse FC has won seven times and drawn six. Toulouse FC has a 25-22 advantage in goal difference.
- Olympique Lyon has won 26 of the 45 meetings between the two teams, while Toulouse FC has won seven of them and drawn 12 of them. Olympique Lyon holds an 81-39 advantage in terms of goal differential.
Toulouse vs Lyon Lineups :
- Dupe (GK);
- Desler, Rouault, Nicolaisen, Suazo;
- Van den Boomen, Spierings, Aboukhlal, Sierro, Chaibi;
- Lopes (GK);
- Kumbedi, Diomande, Lukeba, Tagliafico;
- Tolisso, Lepenant, Caqueret;
- Cherki, Lacazette, Jeffinho
Toulouse vs Lyon Where to Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|