On the 23rd matchday of the Romania Liga I, FC Universitatea Cluj will play Rapid Bucuresti 1923 in Cluj Napoca.
The last time these teams competed against one another was less than a year ago. On December 7, 2022, the match took place in Cluj-Napoca at the Cluj Arena. Fans are hoping that the upcoming match will not end in a 0-0 draw as the previous one did. However, with Rapid Bucuresti 1923 winning the majority of the last three games, fans and the manager are putting even more pressure on UCL. In terms of goals, Rapid Bucuresti 1923 leads because they have scored two in each of the last three games, while FC Universitatea Cluj has not scored a single goal.
Due to the likely extreme cold during the game, players may experience difficulties. Wind shouldn’t be a problem at all because gusts are only expected to reach 2 kilometers per hour.
Rapid Bucuresti 1923, who currently occupy the fourth spot in the league, will need to demonstrate that they are deserving of the lead; given that FC Universitatea Cluj is ten positions behind.
After their previous victory over Voluntari, which they won 2-1 in Liga I, Universitatea Cluj will be hoping for a repeat performance.
Mamadou Thiam scored the goals for Universitatea Cluj (37′) and Lóránd Fülöp (88′). Voluntaries goal was scored by Vitalie Damaşcan (62′).
In recent times, Universitatea Cluj’s attack has been quite ineffective. In their last six games, they have scored just four goals against other teams. The number of goals scored against Universitatea Cluj in those games has also reached 7. It will be fascinating to see if that pattern can continue in this game.
Rapid Bucharest enters this match having defeated Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe by a score of 3-0 in Liga I.
Marko Dugandi was the only Rapid Bucharest player on the scoresheet (5′, 13′, 19′).
Rapid Bucharest has conceded goals in five of its last six games, allowing opponents to score eight times. Rapid Bucharest has clearly experienced difficulties at the back.
When we look at these two teams, we think it might not be easy for Universitatea Cluj to score against Rapid Bucharest, who we think will score enough to get ahead.
At halftime, we’ve settled on Rapid Bucharest’s final score of 0-1.
Universitatea Cluj has won two of their most recent head-to-head matches, while Rapid Bucharest has won three, with one draw, dating back to March 3, 2012.
During this time, they gave up a total of 15 goals, with 8 going to șepcile roșii and 7 going to Giuleascănii.
On Liga I match day 8 on August 30, 2022, Rapid Bucharest defeated Universitatea Cluj 1-0 in their previous league contest.
• When FC Universitatea Cluj plays at home, they score 1.68 goals, while Rapid Bucuresti 1923 scores 1.16 goals when they play away.
• Rapid Bucuresti 1923 wins 66% of their games when they are ahead 0-1 on the road.
• FC Universitatea Cluj has not scored in three of their eleven home games this season in Liga I.
• FC Universitatea Cluj wins 20% of their home games when they are down 0-1.
• At FC Universitatea Cluj, Romario Pires has received more yellow cards than any other player. 8 goals have been scored by Dragos Grigore for Rapid Bucuresti 1923.
• This season, Rapid Bucuresti 1923 has not scored in three of their ten away games in Liga I.
• In the 1923 matchups between FC Universitatea Cluj and Rapid Bucuresti, there were an average of 1 goal scored.
• Goalkeeper: Plamen Iliev
• Defense: Dorinel Oancea, George Miron, Stefan Vladoiu, Florin Ilie, Denis Ispas
• Midfield: Ianis Stoica, Martin Remacle, Ovidiu Bic
• Forward line: Alexandru Chipciu, Mamadou Thiam
Rapid Bucuresti :
• Goalkeeper: Horatiu Moldovan
• Defenders: Cristian Sapunaru, Junior Morais, Razvan Onea, Alexandru Albu
• Midfielders: Alexandru Ionita, Paul Iacob, Xian Emmers, Stefan Calin Panoiu
• Forward line: Mattias Kait, Marko Dugandzic
Algeria vs Ivory Coast Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Africa Nations Championship 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 27