Uganda women have played 4 matches in the series and will be hoping to reinforce their hold of the best position, while Kenya Ladies have additionally played 4 matches in the series and they are at present positioned fourth on the focuses table.
Flavia Odhiambo topped the fantasy points leaderboard for Kenya Women with 126 match fantasy points, while Stephanie Nampiina earned the most fantasy points for Uganda Women with 115 match fantasy points in their previous matchup in this series.
Match details :
- Match: Uganda Women vs Kenya Women, Match 13
- Date: 14th June 2023
- Time: 04:45 PM IST
- Venue: Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre, Kigali
The Top Point Getters for Uganda Ladies are Stephanie Nampiina with 115 match dream focuses. Lorna Anyait with 90 coordinate dream focuses and Consylate Aweko Nimungu with 75 match dream focuses. The Top Point Getters for Kenya Ladies are Flavia Odhiambo with 126 match dream focuses. Melvin Khagoitsa, who has 92 match fantasy points, and Lavendah Idambo, who has 98 match fantasy points.
Weather Report :
The humidity is expected to be around 54% and the temperature is expected to be around 29.92 °C. A wind speed of 8.43 m/s is anticipated.
Pitch report :
The bowlers will benefit from the pitch at the Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre in Kigali. In the previous 16 matches played at this venue, the average first innings score was 96 runs. At the Integrated Polytechnic Regional Centre in Kigali,
The surface is well-balanced and provides adequate support for both batters and bowlers. Depending on the conditions of the ground today, the team that won the toss may choose to bat or bowl.
Head to head :
Kenya Women have a poor record against Uganda Women in the eight matches they have played. Uganda Women will prevail in this match, as predicted by us based on our analysis and trends. Bowler from each team currently holds the record for most fantasy points scored for their respective teams.
Fantasy tips :
- Mary Mwangi is a wicketkeeper who plays punts for your Fantasy Team and has a fantasy rating of 7.8 and an average of 37 match fantasy points in the last 10 games. She is a top request opening Right Given Hitter and furthermore keeps wickets. This player has scored 1, 10, 23, 6, and 13 runs in his last five games, averaging 10.6 runs per game. In the five matches she has played here recently, Mary Mwangi has won a lot and taken three wickets.
- In terms of fantasy points, Kevin Awino is a very consistent player. In the last ten games, this player has a fantasy rating of 7.1 and an average match fantasy point total of 23. Kevin Awino is a right-handed opener in the top order who also takes wickets. She has scored 71 runs in five recent matches, averaging 14.2 runs per match.
- Prosscovia Alako is a Hitter and has a normal of 23 match dream focuses in the last 10 games, a dream rating of 6.4, and is an extremely conflicting player as far as dream focuses and can be a differential pick in your group. This player is a top request opening hitter, and bats Right Given. Prosscovia Alako has scored 41 runs over the last five matches, averaging 8.2 runs per game.
Dream 11 :
- Wicket-Keeper: Mary Mwangi
- Batters: Immaculate Nakisuuyi, Prosscovia Alako and Venasa Ooko
- All-Rounders: Janet Mbabazi and Queentor Abel
- Bowlers: Consylate Aweko Nimungu, Evelyn Anyipo, Irene Alumo, Melvin Khagoitsa and Patricia Malemikia
- Captain: Queentor Abel
- Vice-Captain: Evelyn Anyipo
Where to watch :
India: Star Sports, Disney+ Hotstar.
Playing XIs :
Uganda Women (UG-W) Squad:
- Rita Musamali, Janet Mbabazi, Immaculate Nakisuuyi, Kevin Awino, Consylate Aweko Nimungu, Stephanie Nampiina, Evelyn Anyipo, Sarah Walaza, Prosscovia Alako, Susan Kakai, Gloria Obukor, Patricia Malemikia, Irene Alumo, Jimia Mohammed, Phiona Kulume, Malisa Ariokot and Lorna Anyait
Kenya Women (KEN-W) Squad:
- Mary Mwangi, Queentor Abel, Esther Wachira, Venasa Ooko, Monicah Ndhambi, Lavendah Idambo, Flavia Odhiambo, Faith Mutua, Kelvia Ogola, Mercy Ahono, Melvin Khagoitsa, Ann Wanjira, Lynz Nabwire, Charity Muthoni, Marion Juma and Judith Ajiambo