On Sunday, Union Saint-Gilloise plays Club Brugge at the Stade Joseph Marien, their final Championship playoff game.
A win is essential if the UEFA Champions League playoffs are to be reached, but fate is not in their hands.
Antwerp and Les Unionistes are tied for second place in the playoff I table because Les Unionistes scored seven goals to Antwerp’s eight in the playoff round.
The Brussels team would need to draw or lose to Genk in their final Championship match to leapfrog Antwerp into first place. Any other way, Holy person Gilloise should be satisfied with a spot in the third-qualifying round of the Heroes Association.
In the event of a draw or a loss, Holy person Gilloise could fall into the Europa Association should Genk, who are only a point off them, arise triumphant in the other apparatus.
Club Brugge has been relegated to the Europa Conference League after a disappointing run in the Championship, and there is nothing at stake for them here.
The Blue Blacks’ Champions League hopes were dashed when they lost to Antwerp, Union Saint-Gilloise, and Genk in a row.
They had a glimmer of hope when they beat Antwerp 2-0 on matchday four of the Championship round; however, their Europa League hopes were also dashed when they lost to Genk 2-1 the next game.
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Match Details :
- Royal Union Saint-Gilloise – Club Brugge
- Pro League Belgium
- Date – 04/06/2023
- Starting time – 16:30 UTC
- Venue: Stade Joseph Marien, Saint-Gilles, Belgium
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Prediction :
While Club Brugge’s defense has been woefully exposed, allowing 11 goals in five games, the club’s deception in the Championship round has been flattering.
Holy person Gilloise, who have proactively beaten them 2-1 in Brussels in this round, ought to rehash the stunt at home as well.
Prediction: Union Saint-Gilloise 2-1 Club Brugge
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Head to Head :
Club Brugge has won five of the last nine matches it has played against Saint-Gilloise, while Saint-Gilloise has only lost once.
The last four games between Club Brugge and Holy person Gilloise have seen each side get one triumph and draw two times. In their last three matches played at home, Union Saint-Gilloise have drawn twice and lost once.
Noth Club Brugge and Holy person Gilloise have kept only one clean sheet in five Title round games. In five games played in the Championship round, Club Brugge’s Hans Vanaken has scored four goals.
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Team News :
Union Saint-Gilloise scored 75 points and moved up to second place in with 23 wins, 6 draws, and 5 losses. At home, they score 1.9 goals on average, but they don’t have enough of them to get the most out of their efforts. With 76-90 for a minute, their opponent needs to be as focused as possible because Union Saint-Gilloise has already scored 22 goals at this point. Also, they, thusly, are more careful with 22 minutes, since they missed 1.2 during this timeframe. Let’s check out what they still have to offer in this match.
Club Brugge has participated in 39 matches in the current draw. They did them very consistently: 16 successes, 11 draws and 7 losses, so this group completely legitimizes its being in the 4 spot in the table. When in doubt, in matches, they are generally risky with 31-45 moment, it was during this period that they scored the 15 objectives. They score an average of 1.3 goals per game when playing away. Excellent measurements before the forthcoming game, we will before long see whether they can affirm it.
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Betting Tips :
- Union Saint-Gilloise wins first half in 37% of their matches, Club Brugge in 42% of their matches.
- Normal number of objectives in the first half in quite a while between Union Saint-Gilloise and Club Brugge is 1.2.
- Club Brugge has performed worse over the last five games than Union Saint-Gilloise has.
- Union Saint-Gilloise haven’t lost in their last 4 games.
- Union Saint-Gilloise won their most recent match by one goal.
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Lineups :
Union Saint Gilloise :
• Goalkeeper: Anthony Moris
• Defense: Bart Nieuwkoop, Ismael Kandouss, Christian Burgess, Siebe Van Der Heyden
• Midfield: Loic Lapoussin, Senne Lynen, Oussama El Azzouzi, Jean Thierry Lazare Amani
• Attack: Gustaf Nilsson, Simon Adingra
Club Brugge :
• Goalkeeper: Simon Mignolet
• Defenders: Denis Odoi, Brandon Mechele, Jack Hendry, Bjorn Meijer
• Midfielders: Raphael Onyedika, Casper Nielsen, Mats Rits, Hans Vanaken, Antonio Eromonsele Nordby Nusa
• Forward line: Romeo Vermant
Union Saint-Gilloise vs Club Brugge Where To Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|