This first-day match between ACS Champions FC Arges and FC Universitatea Cluj, which takes place on March 20th, will be watched by 30200 fans. The event will take place in Cluj Napoca at the Cluj Arena. After losing their previous match against CFR Cluj by a score of 4-0 in Liga I,
Universitatea Cluj will not want to repeat that performance here. For CFR Cluj, Rangelo Janga scored 25′, Ermal Krasniqi 32′, Cristian Manea 42′, and Daniel Bîrligea 90′. Universitatea Cluj, coached by George Ogăraru, has scored nine times in their previous six games.
In those very same games, they have been outscored by an average of eight goals. Argeş Pitești and their traveling supporters will hope for a better outcome here after losing their previous Liga I contest against Petrolul Ploieşti. Petrolul Ploieşti’s goal was scored by Gheorghe Grozav (40′).
In their last six games, the Argeş Pitești strike force has not scored a goal, scoring just 2. This is not a good return. Argeş has also had a total of seven goals scored against them in those games.
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Match Details :
- Universitatea Cluj – SCM Argesul Pitesti
- Liga 1 Romania
- Date – 20/03/2023
- Starting time – 19:00 UTC
- Venue: Cluj Arena, Cluj Napoca, Romania
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Prediction :
We believe that Universitatea Cluj can win this game and keep a clean sheet against Argeș Pitești, who may struggle to score a goal of their own. Consequently, we anticipate Universitatea Cluj to finish the game with a controlled 2-0 victory.
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Head to head :
The previous meeting in the league between these two teams took place on Liga I match day 18, which took place on November 14, 2022. The final score was Universitatea Cluj – Argeș Pitești – 1.
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Team news :
Before this match, the manager of Universitatea Cluj, George Ogăraru, has a completely healthy team from which to choose. There are no fitness concerns to speak of.
We believe that Andrei Gorcea, Andrei Pitian, George Miron, Denis Ispas, Ivan Martic, Romario Pires, Martin Remacle, Ovidiu Bic, Dorinel Oancea, Mamadou Khady Thiam, and Ianis Stoica will deploy the 3-5-2 system in this match.
The Argeș Pitești manager doesn’t have any concerns about his or her fitness going into this game because there is a team that is completely healthy.
We accept Argeș Pitești could choose to start the game with a 4-2-3-1 framework, giving beginnings to Catalin Straton, Costinel Tofan, Grigore Turda, M. Marcel Constantin, Facundo Rizzi, David Meza Colli, Tony Njike, Antonio Jakolis, Kevin Koubemba, Geani Cretu and Paul Arnold Garita.
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Betting tips :
- In matches between FC Universitatea Cluj and ACS Champions FC Arges, the average number of goals scored is 1.8.
- In their most recent match, neither team scored.
- FC Universitatea Cluj has won all five meetings, while ACS Champions FC Arges has won two and drawn three.
- In 81% of their matches, FC Universitatea Cluj prevails at home when leading 1-0.
- In their previous 12 games, ACS Champions FC Arges have not won.
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Lineups :
• Goalkeeper: Andrei Cristian Gorcea
• Defense: Ivan Martic, George Andrei Miron, Ovidiu-Andrei Pitian, Denis Ispas, Dorinel Oancea
• Midfield: Romario Pires, Martin Remacle, Ovidiu Bic, Ianis Stoica
• Forward line: Mamadou Thiam
Fc Arges Pitesti:
• Goalkeeper: Catalin Straton
• Defenders: Costinel Andrei Tofan, Grigore Ioan Turda, Facundo Emanuel Rizzi, Marius Marcel Constantin
• Midfielders: Derlis David Meza Colli, Tony Njike, Geani Mihai Cretu, Antonio Jakolis
• Forward line: Arnold Garita, Kevin Koubemba
Universitatea Cluj vs Argeș Pitești Where to Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|