This Friday, February 24th match between FC Farul Constanta and FC Uta Arad will be watched by a lot of fans on the 27th matchday. The Motorul Stadium in Arad will host the match.
Given that they last played on February 10, 2022, it will be very interesting to see what this upcoming soccer match has in store for them. Back then, FC Farul Constanta defeated FC Uta Arad with two goals. Since FC Uta Arad did not score in their previous game, fans have high expectations for the team. FC Farul Constanta had two goals in their last three action-packed games, while FC Uta Arad had none.
FC Farul Constanta, which is currently fourteen positions ahead of FC Uta Arad, will need to demonstrate that they are the superior team in this match; given that FC Uta Arad is fourteen positions behind, this probably shouldn’t be too hard.
UTA Arad enters this match having lost to Hermannstadt 0-0 in Liga I.
UTA Arad has been giving away a lot lately, but they have also done enough to turn chances they create into goals. UTA Arad has scored in five of their previous six matches while conceding in five of them, according to analysis.
In their most recent match, Farul Constanța defeated Petrolul Ploieşti 2-0, advancing to this one.
Farul Constanța had 55% possession in that match and made 18 shots on goal, six of which were successful. Louis Munteanu scored the goals for Farul Constanța (28′) and Denis Alibec (57′). Petrolul Ploieşti’s opponents made seven attempts on goal, three of which were successful.
Farul Constanța, coached by Gheorghe Hagi, have scored eight times in their previous six games, giving them an average of 1.33 goals per game.
Manager Laszlo Gyorgy Balint is likely to use Dragos Balauru as the goalkeeper. In the defense, Romario Benzar, Alexandru Constantin Benga, Andrei Chindris, and Aly Abeid will support him. Stefan Milosevic, along with the midfielders Roger Junio Rodrigues Figueira, Paul Anton, Idriz Batha, Cornelis Petrus Ubbink, and Rares Pop, will attempt to exert pressure on the opposing team and score goals.
Haralambie Mociu, Mihai Dobrescu, Erion Hoxhallari, Juan Bautista Cascini, Marko Vukcevic, Philipas Otele, Willie Hortencio Barbosa, Virgiliu Postolachi, and Patrick Pascalau may be selected by the manager as substitutes for the team.
We believe that UTA Arad will need to play well to score against this Farul Constanța team, who we believe will be able to score at the other end and take a slight lead.
As a result, we anticipate a very even match with Farul Constanța holding a 0-1 advantage at the end.
On Liga I match day 12, on 02/10/2022, these two teams played their final league match, with Farul Constanța defeating UTA Arad 2-0.
• In their last three meetings, FC Uta Arad and FC Farul Constanta have not lost at home.
• FC Uta Arad’s Cornelis Petrus Ubbink has aided in three goals. Denis Alibec has the most assists for FC Farul Constanta (4).
• Did you know that between minutes 46 and 60, FC Uta Arad scores 4 percent of their goals? The league’s lowest percentage is here.
• In a match against FC Farul Constanta, FC Uta Arad scores 0.4 goals, while FC Farul Constanta scores 0.6 goals against FC Uta Arad.
• In meetings between FC Uta Arad and FC Farul Constanta, the average number of goals scored in the first half is 0.2.
• In matches between FC Farul Constanta and FC Uta Arad, there have been an average of 1 goals scored.
• FC Farul Constanta won their most recent match by two goals.
• FC Farul Constanta wins the first half in 42% of their games, while FC Uta Arad wins it in 29% of their games.
FC Uta Arad :
• Goalkeeper: Dragos Balauru
• Defense: Romario Benzar, Alexandru Constantin Benga, Andrei Chindris, Aly Abeid
• Midfield: Roger Junio Rodrigues Figueira, Paul Anton, Idriz Batha, Cornelis Petrus Ubbink, Rares Pop
• Forward line: Stefan Milosevic
FC Farul :
• Goalkeeper: Mihai Aioani
• Defenders: Sebastian Andrei Borza, David Kiki, Ionut Larie, Mihai Popescu
• Midfielders: Andrei Artean, Tudor Baluta, Dragos Nedelcu
• Attackers: Denis Alibec, Adrian Mazilu, Louis Munteanu
Chennaiyin vs NorthEast United Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Indian Super League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 24