Voluntaries soccer fans are already looking forward to the match on January 30, 2023, at Stadionul Anghel Iordanescu between FC Voluntari and FC CFR 1907 Cluj.
Since their previous meeting, not much time has passed. They met on August 31, 2022, which was less than a year ago, at Dr. Constantin Radulescu in Cluj-Napoca. The FC CFR 1907 Cluj fans have high hopes for their team’s return to the top; providing a similar outcome to the previous competition. Since FC CFR 1907 Cluj has won the previous three matches, FC Voluntari has no chance of winning this one. In terms of goals, FC CFR 1907 Cluj is the favorite because they have scored eight in their last three games, while FC Voluntari has only scored one.
Due to the likely extreme cold during the game, players may experience difficulties. However, precipitation shouldn’t be a problem because snow chances aren’t very high. Wind shouldn’t be a problem at all because gusts are only expected to reach 8 kilometers per hour.
After losing by a score of 2-1 in their previous game against Universitatea Cluj in Liga I, Voluntari will be looking to improve on their performance here.
Vitalie Damaşcan was the only Voluntari player to score (62′). Universitatea Cluj received goals from Lóránd Fülöp (88′) and Mamadou Thiam (37′).
Voluntari has scored goals in every one of their last six games, and they have been doing so for a long time.
During that time, they totaled 8 points while allowing 5 goals to be scored against them. Of course, it is not certain that such a trend will continue into this match.
After winning their most recent match against Farul Constanța by a score of 0-3 in Liga I, Cluj enters this contest with confidence.
CFR Cluj had 39 percent possession and ten attempts at goal, four of which were successful. Ermal Krasniqi (49′), Cristian Manea (59′), and Claudia Petrila (77′) scored goals for CFR Cluj. Two of Farul Constanța’s five attempts on goal were successful.
The CFR Cluj defenders have put in a string of determined performances, resulting in a total of four goals from their six previous matches. Their own attack force has managed to score 10 points during that time.
We believe that Voluntari may find it difficult to score against CFR Cluj, who ought to score and maintain their lead.
As a result, we anticipate a competitive game, with CFR Cluj holding a 0-1 advantage at the conclusion. Should be enjoyable.
The results of their previous head-to-head encounters dating back to February 15, 2021, show that Voluntari has not had a good time in these encounters. They have not been able to win any of their matches, but Cluj has been dominant against them, winning 83% of their games.
During this time, they combined to score 11 goals, with Alb-Vișinii scoring one and Ceferiștii scoring 10. That amounts to an average of 1.83 goals scored per game.
On Liga I match day 8 on August 31, 2022, CFR Cluj defeated Voluntari 4-0 in the final league matchup between these two teams.
• This season, FC CFR 1907 Cluj has not scored in any of their 11 Liga I away matches.
• FC CFR 1907 Cluj prevailed 1-0 at home and 1-0 away against FC Voluntari last season.
• FC Voluntari wins the first half in 18% of matches, while FC CFR 1907 Cluj wins the first half in 46% of games.
• In a match against FC CFR 1907 Cluj, FC Voluntari scores 0.2 goals, while FC CFR 1907 Cluj scores 2 goals against FC Voluntari (on average).
• FC Voluntari has not scored in six of their eleven Liga I home matches this season.
• FC CFR 1907 Cluj won their previous match by a score of four goals.
• When FC Voluntari plays at home, the most common outcome is a 0-1 loss for FC CFR 1907 Cluj.
FC Voluntari :
• Goalkeeper: Mihai Popa
• Defenders: Ulrich Meleke, Igor Armas, Naser Aliji, Ricardinho, Patricio Martin Matricardi
• Midfield: Vadim Rata, Runar Mar Sigurjonsson
• Forward line: Vitalie Damascan, Adam Nemec, Cristian Costin
CFR Cluj :
• Goalkeeper: Simone Scuffet
• Defenders: Nana Boateng, Christopher Braun, Andrei Burca, Yuri Matias, Cristian Manea
• Midfielders: Lovro Cvek, Karlo Muhar
• Forward line: George Daniel Birligea, Ermal Krasniqi, Emmanuel Yeboah
Zaragoza vs Ponferradina Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 31