The upcoming match between SV Wehen Wiesbaden and Arminia Bielefeld at the Brita Arena on June 2, 2023, has already piqued the interest of the team’s devoted following. After defeating Hallescher 1-0 in the third league, Wehen Wiesbaden is aiming for a second victory.
Bjarke Jacobsen (44′) was the only Wehen Wiesbaden player to score. Wehen Wiesbaden has been on a steady run of goalscoring structure, raising a ruckus around town in all of their last 6 games. They’ve totted up how much 7 during that period while likewise surrendering a sum of 8.
Arminia Bielefeld will be looking to make amends in this Bundesliga 2 match after losing to Magdeburg in their previous encounter. Arminia Bielefeld had 32% possession in that match and made 6 shots on goal, 2 of which were successful. Magdeburg got 16 endeavors on the objective with 8 on track. Magdeburg got goals from Amara Condé (38′, 51′), Bariş Atik (45′), and Jason Ceka (67′).
Arminia Bielefeld’s penchant for exciting games can be seen in the fact that they have scored an average of 3.33 goals in each of their last six matches, a total of 20 times. From this total, opposition teams have managed 13. Let’s see if that pattern can continue into the subsequent match.
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Match Details :
- Wehen Wiesbaden – Arminia Bielefeld
- 2. Bundesliga Germany
- Date – 02/06/2023
- Starting time – 18:45 UTC
- Venue: Brita Arena, Wiesbaden, Germany
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Prediction :
We think it might be hard for Arminia Bielefeld and Wehen Wiesbaden to score goals here. Let’s see how this one goes, but it looks like a game with few chances to score goals. As a result, we anticipate a close contest that will end in a 0-0 draw.
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Head to Head :
Diving into their past straight-on gatherings extending back to 20/10/2012 uncovers that these experiences have not been thoughtful to Wehen Wiesbaden. While Arminia Bielefeld has dominated them, they have not won a single match, winning 67% of their ties.
In these games, the two teams scored a total of 17 goals, with 5 coming from Wiesbaden and 12 from Bielefeld. The number of goals scored on average is 2.83 per game. Arminia Bielefeld defeated Wehen Wiesbaden 1-0 on the 24th of January, 2020, in the previous league matchup between these two teams.
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Team News :
Dominik Bauer (Knee Issues) and Arthur Lyska (Average Security Tendon Knee Injury) can not play for Wehen Wiesbaden supervisor Markus Kauczinski.
Uwe Koschinat, who runs Arminia Bielefeld, has to deal with a lot of players who aren’t available. Lukas Klünter has musculoskeletal issues, Guilherme Ramos has a shoulder injury, and Masaya Okugawa has a collarbone fracture. None of these players are ready for selection.
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Betting Tips :
- Only one of Arminia Bielefeld’s last five matches against SV Wehen Wiesbaden has resulted in a defeat.
- Arminia Bielefeld won 3, drew one, and SV Wehen Wiesbaden won zero of the previous five meetings.
- SV Wehen Wiesbaden wins 42% of their home games when they are down 0-1.
- 12 games in a row have seen SV Wehen Wiesbaden score at least one goal.
- In meetings between SV Wehen Wiesbaden and Arminia Bielefeld, the average number of goals scored in the first half is 1.6.
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Lineups :
- Goalkeeper: Florian Stritzel
- Defenders: Ahmet Gurleyen, Sascha Mockenhaupt, Nico Rieble
- Midfield: Gino Fechner, Robin Heusser, Sebastian Mrowca, Bjarke Jacobsen
- Attack: Johannes Wurtz, Ivan Prtajin, Benedict Hollerbach
- Goalkeeper: Martin Fraisl
- Defenders: Frederik Jakel, Andres Andrade, Bastian Oczipka
- Midfielders: Christian Gebauer, Sebastian Vasiliadis, Manuel Prietl, Jomaine Consbruch, Robin Hack
- Attackers: Bryan Lasme, Fabian Klos
Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Where to Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|