West Chester United SC will host Ocean City Nor Easters at on 2023-03-22 at 05:00 in an interesting encounter in US Open Cup.
West Chester United SC, currently sitting at will be looking for important home win. Ocean City Nor Easters, on the other hand, sits in of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch.
The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 49% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.
At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing West Chester United SC, 0 tips backing Ocean City Nor Easters and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 49% against the West Chester United SC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against Ocean City Nor Easters winning. The draw is rated at 24%.
The teams played 5 games among themselves, in which the West Chester United Sc team emerged victorious in 2 matches, but their rival, the club Ocean City Barons, was stronger than 2 times, even in 1 team meetings could not identify a winner. For all personal meetings, the teams scored each other: 5-5. The last time the teams played 30.05.2022 and that meeting ended with the score 2:1.
This match will start from 5:00 am
This match will take place on 22 March 2023
Both teams will enter the match with all the selected players.
No Lineups available yet.
You can watch this match on:
Professinal Content writer, Wrtiting blogs and articles in multiple niches with 6 year Experience in Sports Field. Visit My site for more Technological News : www.techparareal.com
Stirling Albion vs Forfar Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineup News, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Scottish League Two 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 22