The Gujarat Titans (GT) vs. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) grand final marked the end of IPL 2023 on Tuesday in Ahmedabad. With their five-wicket victory over GT in the summit match, CSK won the Indian Premier League title this year.
In preparation for the ICC World Test Championship (WTC) final against Australia, the best Indian cricket players have now arrived in England. In the wake of playing in IPL 2023 for quite a long time, the Indian cricketers should change gears rapidly as they will play a Test match against the top Test group of the world from June 7 to 11.
All individuals from the Indian crew, with the exception of Cheteshwar Pujara, right now have an IPL agreement in their possession. We will examine the WTC squad’s team-by-team IPL 2023 roster in this article to determine which franchise has the most players.
India’s WTC final squad includes at least one player from each of the eight IPL 2023 teams
The 15-man Indian squad includes 14 players who have signed contracts with eight different franchises. Sunrisers Hyderabad and Punjab Kings are the two teams in the WTC final squad without any players.
The list by team is as follows:
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan of the Mumbai Indians
- Ravichandran Ashwin of the Rajasthan Royals
- Mohammed Shami, KS Bharat, and Shubman Gill are the Gujarat Titans.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ajinkya Rahane are the Chennai Super Kings.
- Mohammed Siraj and Virat Kohli play for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Delhi Capitals – Axar Patel.
- Shardul Thakur and Umesh Yadav play for the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Lucknow Super Gaints- Jaydev Unadkat.
Gujarat Titans have the biggest number of players (3) in India’s WTC last crew. They are KS Bharat, Shubman Gill and Mohammed Shami. It is likely that all three of them will be in India’s starting lineup for the WTC final. How the trio does for the Indian team will be interesting to watch.