Zürich vs Juventus Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today UEFA Women’s Champions League 2022 Match Details – October 19

FC Zürich is going clashing with Juventus starting on 19 Oct 2022 at 16:45 UTC at Heerenschurli stadium, Zurich city, Switzerland. Juventus, who clinched their fifth Serie A in a row last term, were eliminated in the last eight in 2021/22 by eventual winners Lyon, losing 4-3 on aggregate despite a 2-1 comeback victory in the Turin first leg.

The Bianconere reached last season’s quarter-finals after finishing as runners-up in Group A behind Wolfsburg, pipping 2020/21 finalists Chelsea to second place via a three-way tie-break. Joe Montemurro’s side began their 2021/22 UEFA Women’s Champions League group campaign with a 3-0 win against Swiss Women’s Super League side Servette in Geneva on 6 October 2021.

Credit: – Theworldgame

Zürich vs Juventus Prediction

Juventus W will be visiting Zürich W this week for a match at the Wefox Arena (Schaffhausen) in the World UEFA Champions League Women. The game kicks off at 22:15 on Wednesday, 19th of October, 2022.





Zürich vs Juventus Head-To-Head

JuventusNo losses16
JuventusNo goals admit3
ZürichMore than 2.5 goals5/5
ZürichFirst to score5/5
JuventusFirst to score9/10
ZürichFirst half winner5/5
ZürichLess than 4.5 cards6/6
JuventusLess than 4.5 cards9/10

Zürich vs Juventus Lineup

Zürich: – Bollmann, Kaspar, Romero, Schepher, Rey, Wos, Wulff, Sury, Stirli, Markou, Piperata, Enz, Megroz, Matsushita, Piubel, Dubs, Pinther, Riesen, Humm, Pilgrim, Pando.

Juventus: – Aprile, Forcinella, Sembrant, Nilden, Salvai, Lenzini, Gama, Perdersen, Duljan, Caruso, Grosso, Rosucci, Cernoia, Pfattner, Girelli, Bonansea, Arcangeli, Cantore, Bonfantini, Zamanian, Beerensteyn

Zürich vs Juventus Betting Tips

Register with PariPesa using promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 100% bonus on the 1st deposit up to 130 EUR! Wager 5 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must contain 3 or more events. At least 3 of the events included in an accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 10% chance of a home win, and a 75% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 15%.

Zürich vs Juventus Where To Watch Live Today UEFA Women’s Champions League 2022

Very game in this season’s UEFA Women’s Champions League from the group stage onwards is broadcast live on streaming platform DAZN, together with YouTube.

Follow Us