Latest Sports News

All Team Owner Name of Caribbean Premier League 2021 and Their Investment in CPL

Caribbean Premier League is all set with the brand new season of the league. It is an annual Twenty20 cricket tournament that takes place in the Caribbean. Hero MotoCorp sponsors the league and it is officially known as Hero CPL. So Check All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021.

It is the league and play-offs tournament format where there are 6 participating teams in the league. The current champions of the league are the Trinabgi Knight Riders.

The most successful team of the league is the Trinabgo Knight Riders where they are the winners of 4 titles. However, most runs are taken by Lendl Simmons and Dwayne Bravo has taken most wickets.

Check out all the details about all team owners’ name of the Caribbean Premier League 2021 and their investments in CPL here on this page.

ALSO CHECK: Top 10 Best Bowlers In The Caribbean Premier League 2021

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

1. Barbados Royals

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

Barbados Royals are the representative franchise cricket team that takes part in the CPL. The owner of the team is the Rajasthan Royals. Rajasthan Royals are the franchise cricket team that has its base in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It takes part in the Indian Premier League (IPL).

The owners of the team are the Manoj Badale (Emerging Media) which is 65% and the RedBird Capital Partners (15%). Manoj Badale is an Indian businessman and is a venture capitalist. He is a chairman of the British Asian Trust and an owner of RR.

Lachlan Murdoch is a British businessman where he is an executive chairman, Nova Entertainment, and an executive chairman and CEO of Fox Corporation.

He is also a co-chairman for the News Corp. Apart from this, he is also a founder of the investment company Illyria Pty Ltd in Australia. He has nationality in three countries Australia, United States, United Kingdom.

2. Guyana Amazon Warriors

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

Guyana Amazon Warriors are a team participating in the CPL where it is a franchise having its base in Providence, Georgetown, Guyana. The owner of the team is Dr. Ranjisighi Ramroop.

It is one of the teams however, they haven’t yet bagged the winning title in the team. They are set for the upcoming season of the game to roll out their best gameplay.

3. Jamaica Tallawahs

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

Jamaica Tallawahs are the representative team in the CPL where there are franchises of Jamaica. They are the winners of two seasons in the CPL that is in the years 2013 and 2016.

The captain of the team is Rovamn Powell and the coach for the team is Floyd Reifer. The owner of the team is Kris Persaud. He will be the owner of the tea until 2023.

4. St Kitts & Nevis Patriots

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are the franchise-based team in the CPL in Saint Kitts And Nevis. The owner of the club is Winning Willows Limited.

The team is founded in 2015 is 6 years ago and the capacity of the club is 10,000. The captain of the team is Dwayne Bravo and the coach for the team is Simon Helmet.

5. Saint Lucia Kings

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

Saint Lucia Kings is a franchise-based team in the CPL cricket team. The owner of the team is the Punjab Kings. Punjab Kings is the franchise-based cricket team in the Indian Premier League.

The ownership of the club is with the Dabur which is 46%, Wadia Group which is 23%, PZNZ Media (23%) Preity Zinta, and Apeejay Surrendra Group which is 8%.

The captain of the team is the Faf du Plessis and the coach for the team is Andy Flower.

6. Trinbago Knight Riders

All Team Owner Name Of Caribbean Premier League 2021

Trinbago Knight Riders are the franchise team for the CPL. The owner of the team is the Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkata Knight Riders are the franchise team of the IPL representing Kolkata, India.

The owners of the team are in partnership. Knight Riders Group (Red Chillies Entertainment) is 55% owner of the team. The other 45% owners of the team are the Mehta Group.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More