The upcoming match between Arsenal FC and Everton FC at the Emirates Stadium on 01.03.2023 already has fans excited.
On February 4, 2023, these teams last met. Not much time has passed. They haven’t played against each other in a year at Liverpool’s Goodison Park. The Everton FC fans are hoping that their team will win the game again, this time by a score of 1-0. Everton FC only scored two goals in the last three games between the two teams. Arsenal FC scored seven goals in those three games.
On March 1, 2023, temperatures are anticipated to reach 8°C, posing a challenge for players on the field. However, precipitation shouldn’t be a problem because chances of rain aren’t very high.
We can expect a lot from Arsenal Lon., who are currently occupying one of the top positions in the league. With Everton F.C., which is seventeen positions behind, we can expect them to win a lot.
We believe Arsenal has the ability to maintain control for extended periods of time and should be able to convert some of their chances.
On the other hand, it might be hard for Everton to score a goal of their own, but we think they will at least score once here.
After the first ninety minutes, we’re going with Arsenal to prevail 3-1
When we look at their previous head-to-head matches dating back to February 23, 2020, we find that Arsenal has won two of them, while Everton has won four, and there have been no draws.
During those matches, they combined to score 19 goals, with 10 coming from The Gunners and 9 from The Toffees. 3.17 goals have been scored on average per game.
Everton defeated Arsenal 1-0 on Premier League match day 22 on February 4, 2023, the last time these two teams met in the league.
That day, Everton had 30 percent possession and 12 attempts at goal, four of which were successful. James Tarkowski (60′) was their only player to score.
Arsenal will be hoping for a repeat of their 0-1 victory over Leicester City in the Premier League.
In that match, Arsenal had 66% possession and 10 shots, two of which were successful. Gabriel Martinelli scored the only goal for Arsenal (46′). Leicester City’s opponents had one shot on goal, but none of them was successful.
In recent games, Arsenal have only rarely kept a clean sheet. They will be concerned by the fact that Arsenal has conceded eight goals in five of their previous six matches and failed to stop their opponents from scoring.
Everton will be looking to make amends here after losing to Aston Villa last time out in Premier League competition.
Everton had 47 percent possession in that match and made 15 shots on goal, five of which were successful. Five of Aston Villa’s nine attempts on goal were successful. Aston Villa got goals from Ollie Watkins (63′) and EmilianoBuenda (81′).
Recently, it has become clear that in games involving Everton, at least one team keeps a clean sheet. It has occurred five times in their six most recent games. Everton has scored three goals in these matches, while the other team has scored eight goals.
• Everton FC won their most recent match by one goal.
• Against Arsenal FC, Everton FC has only lost one of their last five Premier League games.
• Everton FC has lost all nine of their away games.
• Arsenal FC outperforms Everton FC in the Premier League.
• 5 percent of the time when Everton FC is down 1-0 away, they win.
• The away record of Everton FC this season: 1-4-6.
• Everton FC scores one goal against Arsenal FC, while Arsenal FC scores 1.6 goals against Everton FC.
• In matches between Arsenal FC and Everton FC, a 2-0 victory is the most common outcome. This result has been reached in nine matches.
• Goalkeeper: Aaron Ramsdale
• Defenders: Ben White, William Saliba, Gabriel Magalhaes, OleksandrZinchenko
• Midfield: Jorginho, Granit Xhaka, Martin Odegaard, BukayoSaka
• Attack: Leandro Trossard, Gabriel Martinelli
• Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford
• Defenders: Seamus Coleman, James Tarkowski, ConorCoady, VitaliyMykolenko
• Midfielders: IdrissaGueye, AbdoulayeDoucoure, AmadouOnana, Dwight McNeil
• Forward line: Alex Iwobi, Neal Maupay
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Cittadella vs Brescia Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Italian Serie B 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 2