In the Swiss Super League, FC Zurich is now in ninth place and has had a remarkably bad start to the year. Last week, the home team lost 2-1 to Lugano, and they’ll be hoping to avoid similar disaster this time around.
On the other hand, Arsenal has moved up this season and is currently leading the Premier League standings. The Gunners will need to improve this week after their catastrophic 3-1 loss to Manchester United last time out.
FC Zurich vs Arsenal Prediction
Arsenal, who boast an impressive roster, will be suffering after their loss to Manchester United. This week, Mikel Arteta will make a few adjustments to his lineup, so players like Fabio Vieira and Marquinhos will need to seize the moment.
This year, FC Zurich has struggled and is now winless in the Swiss Super League. Arsenal should be able to win this game because they are currently the better team.
Forecast: FC Zurich losing to Arsenal 3
FC Zurich vs Arsenal Head-to-Head
Arsenal has never faced FC Zurich, so they will be wary of a shock in this game. The Gunners are seasoned European competitors, and this week they will need to show off their expertise.
- Wienroither, Wubben-Moy, Catley, McCabe
- Little, Walti, Maanum
- Mead, Foord, Blackstenius
- Riesen, Stierli, Vetterlein, Rey
- Piubel, Markou, Bernauer
- Megroz, Pando, Humm
We declare: Zurich Women 3-0 Arsenal Women
We anticipate Arsenal to easily defeat Zurich on Thursday, following their demolition of the European Champions last week.
Where to watch
- Viewers in the U.S. can also watch the game live on TV on CBS Sports.
- In the UK, BT Sport 2 is showing the game between Zurich and Arsenal on TV, with a live stream available through the BT Sport app.
- Fans in India can catch Zurich vs Arsenal on the Sony Sports Network.
|Country||TV channel||Live stream|
|UK||BT Sport 2||BT Sport website/app|
|India||Sony Ten 1 SD/HD||Sony Liv|
- NAME: Arsenal – FC Zürich
- DATE: 3 Nov 2022
- TIME: 20:00 UTC
- VENUE: Emirates Stadium, London, England