In contrast, Slavia easily defeated Sparta Prague in the Prague derby of the Czech league. Vaclav Jurecka, Jakub Hromada, Lukas Masopust, and Peter Olayinka all found the back of the net before halftime.
Ballkani and Slavia both have four points after playing the same number of games, placing them fourth and third in the group, respectively. Sivasspor, who has seven points and is ahead of CFR Cluj on goal differential, is in first place in Group G.
Ballkani vs Slavia Prague Prediction
All four teams have a chance to qualify because there are just three points separating the top two teams in Group G from the bottom two. Slavia and Ballkani are aware that a loss on Thursday may effectively put an end to their season-long trip to Europe.
With three straight victories at home, Slavia has been the more reliable squad. Ballkani games are frequently high-scoring contests, and this pattern should continue with a close victory for the visitors.
Ballkani 2-3 Slavia Prague is the prediction.
Ballkani vs Slavia Prague Head-to-Head
- This season’s first match between the two ended with a close 3-2 home victory for Slavia.
- Ballkani has not yet achieved a home victory during the group stage this year. In their past two games, they had leads at the break but were unable to hold on.
- Since the previous campaign, Slavia has won only two of their past 13 road games in Europe.
- In the group stage, Ballkani’s four games have resulted in 17 goals (an average of 4.25 goals per game). There have been more goals scored against no other squad.
- Three or more goals have been scored in each of Slavia’s previous three games across all competitions.
- In five of Ballkani’s past six games across all competitions, both teams have scored.
- Potoku, Thaci, Jashanica, Dellova, Thaqi
- Zyba, Emerllahu, Korenica
- Rrahmani, Krasniqi
- Jurasek, Ousou, Kacharaba, Dorley
- Tiehi, Masopust, Olayinka, Usor, Sor
Ballkani vs Slavia Prague Betting Tips
- tip #1: Slavia to win
- Tip 2: Both sides have scored in five of Ballkani’s previous six games across all competitions.
- 3. At least three goals have been scored in each of Slavia’s past three games.