Brighton and Hove Albion vs Man. City Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score English Women’s Super League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 12

On 04.12.2022, both teams competed against one another for the first time recently. The match took place in Manchester at the Manchester Regional Arena. The players and manager of Manchester City WFC are eager to improve on their previous victory over Brighton and Hove Albion WFC.

Since MCI won all of the beyond 3 matches, it’s improbable that BRH will dominate this game. Manchester City WFC scored 16 goals in their last three games against Brighton and Hove Albion WFC, while Brighton and Hove Albion WFC only scored 3.

Due to the likely extreme cold during the game, it may be challenging to play. The likelihood of precipitation is approximately 52%.

A higher rate than they should. Man is favored by all bookmakers, not surprising. City Women are the underdog to win this game. There is a probability of 83.2 percent for an away win and only 5.5% for a home win. The draw has a probability of 11.3%.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Match Details :

  • Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Manchester City Women
  • WSL England
  • Date – 12/03/2023
  • Starting time – 14:00 UTC

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Prediction :

Brighton has lost four of their last five games. They are now eighth in the standings. The gap between Arsenal and Manchester City will not be closing any time soon.

Due to their poor record against Manchester City, the Seagulls are unlikely to be a significant threat to the City. At the Etihad on Saturday, we anticipate that City will defeat Brighton decisively.

Prediction: Manchester City 3-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Head to Head :

The head-to-head record between Brighton & Hove Albion Women and Manchester City Women reveals that Brighton & Hove Albion Women have won zero of their 10 meetings, while Manchester City Women have won nine. The first match between Manchester City Women and Brighton & Hove Albion Women ended in a draw.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Team News :    

Emma Kullberg and Julia Zigiotti are expected to make their debuts for Brighton on Sunday, having joined the Seagulls from BK Hacken.

Inessa Kaagman is expected to start on Sunday, despite missing the previous league game.

In spite of beginning the latest WSL experience on the seat, there could be a spot in the beginning setup for Danielle Carter.

Concerning the guests, they will be without the administrations of Esme Morgan, Ellie Roebuck and Chloe Kelly, who are undeniably precluded because of injury issues.

Positive news is that Man City can use Lucy Bronze and Steph Houghton after they recovered from injuries, and they could both start on Sunday.

Lauren Hemp, who has scored the most goals for City in the league this season, will be one of the main goalscoring threats for the away team as she tries to add to her four goals.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Betting Tips :

• In their last five matches played at home in the Premier League, Manchester City has scored at least four goals.

• In their last nine Premier League games played at home, Manchester City has prevailed.

• In all competitions, Brighton & Hove Albion has lost 10 of their last 11 games against Manchester City.

• In their last three Premier League games, Brighton & Hove Albion have failed to score.

• The Seagulls have lost 10 of their last 12 matches against Manchester City and have never won an away league match against them.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Lineups :

Brighton & Hove Albion:
Walsh; Koivisto, Le Tissier, Kullberg, Williams, Gibbons; Zigiotti, Connolly, Whelan; Carter, Lee

Manchester City:
Benameur; Bronze, Houghton, Greenwood, Stokes; Angeldal, Walsh, Weir; Park, Hemp, White

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City Where To Watch :

United KingdomBoxNation
GermanyDAZN, DAZN2
United StatesFox Soccer Plus, ViX
FranceMolotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web
Sri LankaSony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD

Follow Us