Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Welsh Premier League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 25

Caernarfon Town are hoping to win again after their last result, a 0-2 Premier League victory vs Airbus UK. Sean Eardley’s Caernarfon Town have hit the back of the net a sum total of 7 times over their past 6 outings. The corresponding number of goals that have been scored against them in that time stands at 11.

Since being defeated in their last game at the hands of Haverfordwest County in Premier League competition, Flint Town United and their travelling fans will hope for a better result here. The only scorer from Flint Town United was Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro (41′). Jordan Davies (15′) scored for Haverfordwest County.

Demonstrating their appetite for eventful matches, goals have been scored 25 times in the previous six games in which Flint Town United have sent out their troops, yielding an average of 4.17 goals each clash. Opposition teams have got 13 of these goals.

credit : – barrytown

Match Details:

  • Match: Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United
  • Date: 25 February 2023
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: The Oval

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Prediction

In this game, Flint Town United must be fancied to find the back of the net against this Caernarfon Town lineup, however it probably shouldn’t be enough to avoid a loss.

We’re predicting a narrow 2-1 win for Caernarfon Town at full-time. Let’s just see how this one goes.

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Head-To-Head

  • A look at their prior head-to-head clashes going back to 21/12/2021 shows that Caernarfon Town have won 5 of these games & Flint Town United 1, with the tally of drawn matches being 0.
  • There were also plenty of goals scored in those games, 22 overall at an average of 3.67 goals per meeting.
  • The last league contest between these sides was Premier League match day 19 on 23/12/2022 when it finished Flint Town United 2-1 Caernarfon Town.

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Date

This match will take place on 25 February 2023

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Team News

The Caernarfon Town manager Sean Eardley has zero fitness worries at all coming into this game with a completely healthy group available for selection.

In an otherwise available squad, there is just the lone fitness problem for the Flint Town United gaffer to be concerned with. Harley Brindley-Peagram (Unknown Injury) won’t be in action.

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Lineups

No Lineups available yet.

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Odds

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flint Town United win with a probability of 53.37%. A win for Caernarfon Town had a probability of 23.64% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Stats

  • Flint Town United 53.37%
  • Caernarfon Town 23.64%
  • Draw 23%

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Tips

The most likely scoreline for a Flint Town United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.5%) and 2-0 (8.63%). The likeliest Caernarfon Town win was 1-2 (6.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.77%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Flint Town United in this match.

Looking at the bookies’ prices on the WDW market, a win for Caernarfon Town is best priced at 2.38, a wager on a drawn result is 3.54 and staking on a victory for Flint Town United can be had at 2.84. These are the best of the returns on offer at present.

Our expert partners are tipping over 1.5 goals for this match.

Caernarfon Town vs Flint Town United Where To Watch Live Welsh Premier League Today Match

Live Welsh Premier League matches on S4C Television

Follow Us