Latest Sports News

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Preview (1/14/23): Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 14

The 2022-23 edition of La Liga is back in action with another round of matches this week as Celta Vigo lock horns with Villarreal in an important clash at the Estadio Balaidos on Friday.

credit : – ESPN

Match Details:

  • Match: Celta Vigo vs Villarreal
  • Date: 14 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Balaídos

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Preview

Celta Vigo are currently in 16th place in the La Liga standings and have struggled so far this season. The Galician outfit edged Celta Vigo to a crucial 1-0 victory last week and will look to achieve a similar result in this fixture.

Villarreal, on the other hand, are in sixth place in the league table at the moment and have been impressive this season. The Yellow Submarine edged Real Madrid to a stunning 2-1 victory in their previous game and have a point to prove this week.

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Prediction

Villarreal have a strong squad at their disposal and will be intent on securing a European spot this season. The Yellow Submarine are on a three-game winning streak in La Liga and will look to extend their run this week.

Celta Vigo can pack a punch on their day but have been plagued by inconsistency this season. Villarreal are the better team on paper and should be able to win this game.

Prediction: Celta Vigo 1-2 Villarreal

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Head-To-Head

  • Celta Vigo and Villarreal are on an even footing as far as the head-to-head record is concerned and have won 13 games apiece out of the last 32 matches played between the two teams.
  • After a run of six consecutive home victories against Villarreal in La Liga, Celta Vigo have won only one of their last 10 such matches in the competition.
  • After a run of three defeats against Celta Vigo in La Liga, Villarreal have won three of their last five matches against the Galicians in the competition.
  • Villarreal have found the back of the net in each of their last 12 La Liga games against Celta Vigo – their best scoring run against a single opponent in the competition.

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Date

This match will take place on 14 January 2023

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Team News

Celta had no injury concerns entering their clash with Elche last time out and that remains the case, with head coach Carvalhal expected to have a full squad for this contest.

Due to the nature of the performance against Elche, it seems likely that the starting side will be similar if not identical, with a 5-3-2 formation featuring Aspas in the final third of the field.

There might be a change in the front two, though, with Goncalo Paciencia potentially dropping out for Jorgen Strand Larsen, which is a substitution that occurred at the interval last time out.

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Lineups

Celta Vigo:

Marchesin; Mallo, Mingueza, Aidoo, Nunez, Galan; Veiga, Beltran, Cervi; Aspas, Larsen

Villarreal:

Reina; Foyth, Mandi, P Torres, A Moreno; Coquelin, Parejo, Capoue; Chukwueze, G Moreno, Pino

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Odds

  • Villareal to Win
  • Under 2.5 Total Goals
  • Both teams to score.

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Stats

  • Celta Vigo 32.89%
  • Villarreal 41.71%
  • Draw 25.4%

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Tips

Tip 1: Result – Villarreal

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Villarreal to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Yeremy Pino to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Villarreal win with a probability of 41.71%. A win for Celta Vigo has a probability of 32.89% and a draw has a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Villarreal win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.85%) and 0-2 (6.92%). The likeliest Celta Vigo win is 1-0 (8.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.02%).

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Where To Watch Live Spanish LaLiga Today Match

You can watch this match on voot with subscription.

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal Who Will Win

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal a great match to watch, Celta will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram