The upcoming match between Empoli FC and Udinese Calcio at the Carlo Castellani on 11 March 2023 has already piqued the interest of numerous soccer fans.
Since these two rival teams last met on January 4, 2023, we can anticipate yet another action-packed event. As a result, both teams will work even harder to win this time. However, with Empoli FC winning the majority of the last three games, fans and the manager are putting even more pressure on UDI.
Udinese Calcio scored six goals in their three most recent action-packed games, while Empoli FC only managed to score 5. Empoli is likely to experience a warm day with daily high temperatures of 20°C. The likelihood of precipitation is less than 30%, so it shouldn’t be a problem at all.
Udinese Calcio, who are currently four positions ahead of Empoli FC, will need to demonstrate that they are the superior team in this match.
Empoli and Udinese haven’t won in six straight games, so they’ll be looking for a positive outcome to boost morale. We believe that the Azzurri will win by a small margin in front of their home fans, despite the fact that both teams are performing similarly.
Prediction: Empoli 2-1 Udinese
Udinese has a better record in this matchup’s history, having won 10 of the 22 previous meetings. During that time, Empoli has won six games, splitting six of those victories.
Since their 2-1 victory in January 2015, Udinese has lost three of their last four games at the Stadio Carlo Castellani and drawn one. Since the beginning of November, Empoli has won five of their last six league games played at home, recording three victories and two draws. Since October, Udinese has only won one of their last nine away games, losing four and drawing four.
Mattia Destro (calf issues) and Empoli’s Nicol Cambiaghi (biceps femoris muscle injury) won’t play for Empoli manager Paolo Zanetti.
Akpa-Akpro, Razvan Marin, Filippo Bandinelli, Tommaso Baldanzi, Francesco Caputo, and Martin Satriano will play in a 4-3-1-2 formation against the Azzurri.
Andrea Sottil, the head coach of Udinese, has to choose from a group of players whose fitness is questionable. Gerard Deulofeu (knee surgery), Ilija Nestorovski (adductor problems), and Enzo Ebosse (fractured cruciate ligament) will not participate in this match.
We believe that Marco Silvestri, Rodrigo Becao, Jaka Bijol, Nehuen Perez, Kingsley Ehizibue, Roberto Pereyra, Wallace, Sandi Lovric, Iyenoma Udogie, Isaac Success, and Beto will be selected for a 3-5-2 lineup by Bianconeri Friuliani.
• This season, Empoli FC has not scored in three of their 12 Serie A home matches.
• In their last six games, Udinese Calcio has not won.
• Empoli FC wins the first half in 25% of games, while Udinese Calcio wins the first half in 29% of games.
• Did you know that between minutes 76 and 90, Udinese Calcio scores 33% of their goals?
• Udinese Calcio has performed better than Empoli FC in Serie A.
•The two groups haven’t dominated their last game in Serie A.
•The most widely recognized aftereffect of matches between Empoli FC and Udinese Calcio is 1-1.
• Empoli FC hasn’t won a game in six.
• Goalkeeper: Samuele Perisan
• Defenders: Petar Stojanovic, Sebastiano Luperto, Ardian Ismajli, Fabiano Parisi
• Midfield: Jean Akpa, Razvan Marin, Tommaso Baldanzi, Filippo Bandinelli
• Attack: Martin Satriano, Francesco Caputo
• Goalkeeper: Marco Silvestri
• Defenders: Nehuen Perez, Rodrigo Becao, Iyenoma Destiny Udogie
• Midfielders: Jaka Bijol, Festy Ebosele, Sandi Lovric, Wallace, Tolgay Arslan
• Forward line: Beto, Isaac Success
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Valencia vs Osasuna Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Spanish LaLiga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 12