On Saturday, March 11, Valencia and Osasuna meet at the Mestalla Stadium in round 25 of La Liga.
In La Liga, the hosts were brought back to earth when they lost to Barcelona by a narrow margin of 1-0 on March 5. In contrast, Osasuna is unbeaten in seven away games this season and will try to keep the momentum going.
Their six-game losing streak ended on February 25 when Valencia defeated Real Sociedad 1-0. Valencia is 19th in the standings with 23 points from 24 games, but with all three points this weekend, they could tie Cadiz, 15th, for points.
Meanwhile, Osasuna couldn’t get a third win in a row last time out because Celta Vigo held them to a goalless draw. On February 26, Los Rojillos ended their four-game losing streak with a 3-2 victory over Sevilla. Three days later, in the first leg of their Copa del Rey semifinal match, they defeated Athletic Bilbao 1-0.
Osasuna are eighth in the league with 34 points from 24 games, three points behind the Conference League qualifying spot.
This season, Valencia had a terrible campaign, and they now face the reality of competing for relegation. Osasuna, on the other hand, have also struggled to get going in recent weeks, winning just one of their seven games. On Saturday, both teams may be able to cancel each other out.
Prediction: Valencia 1-1 Osasuna
With 23 successes from the last 41 gatherings, Valencia flaunts an unrivaled record in this apparatus. During that time, Osasuna has won eight times and shared the spoils ten times. Osasuna has defeated Valencia in 19 of their last 20 home games, with the exception of a 2-1 defeat in April 2022.
Since their 2-0 defeat to Real Sociedad on New Year’s Eve, Osasuna have not lost in seven away games in 2023. They have won three of those games and drawn four of them. In competition, Valencia has lost seven of their eight games, with the exception of a 1-0 victory over Real Sociedad in February.
The Bats have lost six of their last seven league games, winning just one, an unexpected victory over Real Sociedad, even though it was at home. Nevertheless, Valencia is currently in the relegation zone, so one victory did little to help them. The good news is that outside of it, they are only two points behind the first team.
Meanwhile, Gabriel Paulista, Nico Gonzalez, Marcos Andre, Jose Gaya, Edinson Cavani, and Jaume Domenech are all out with injuries for Valencia.
The Pamplona team is one of the teams fighting for a spot in European competitions at the moment. However, they will also have a chance to get there through the Copa del Rey because they are in the semi-finals of that competition. At the moment, the team is in eighth place in the standings for La Liga. So, it’s clear that Osasuna is having a great season, even though they only have one win, three draws, and two losses in their last six La Liga games.
In terms of team news, both Ruben Garcia and Ruben Pena are expected to remain sidelined for this game due to injuries.
• With 30 points, Valencia CF ranked 12th in the table a year ago. With 23 points, they are currently ranked 19th.
• In matches between CA Osasuna and Valencia CF, the most common score is 1-0. This result has been reached in seven matches.
• Valencia CF won their most recent meeting.
• This season, CA Osasuna’s away record: 3-6-3.
• In the 21 home meetings between CA Osasuna and Valencia CF, Valencia CF has won 15 times, drawn 4 times, and won 2 times. The Valencia CF goal differential is 41-12 in their favor.
• CA Osasuna wins 31% of halftimes, while Valencia CF wins 30%.
• In 66% of their matches, CA Osasuna prevails when they lead 0-1 on the road.
• Goalkeeper: Giorgi Mamardashvili
• Defenders: Thierry Correia, Cenk Ozkacar, Eray Comert, Jesus Vazquez, Hugo Guillamon, Dimitri Foulquier
• Midfield: Ilaix Moriba, Andre Almeida
• Attackers: Lino, Hugo Duro
CA Osasuna :
• Goalkeeper: Aitor Fernandez
• Defenders: Aridane, David Garcia
• Midfielders: Jon Moncayola, Manu Sanchez, Lucas Torro, Aimar Oroz
• Attackers: Moi Gomez, Ante Budimir, Abdessamad Ezzalzouli, Ezequiel Avila
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Leicester City vs Chelsea Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score English Premier League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 11