Latest Sports News

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 17

Estoril Praia will be looking to end their 10-game winless run when they take on Casa Pia at the Estadio Antonio Coimbra da Mota in round 16 of the Primeira Liga on Monday. The visitors, on the other hand, secured their place in the quarter-finals of the Taca de Portugal last time out and will be looking to keep the juggernaut rolling.

Estoril Praia were denied a dream start to the new year as they suffered a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Arouca when the sides squared off last Saturday. In a cagey affair at the Estadio Municipal de Arouca, 24-year-old forward Oday Dabbagh scored on either side of the half-time break to inspire the Arouquenses to all three points.

The Canarinhos have now failed to win any of their last 10 matches across all competitions, claiming three draws and losing seven since October’s 3-2 win at Amora FC in round three of the Taca de Portugal.

credit : – gettyimages

Match Details:

  • Match: Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia
  • Date: 17 January 2023
  • Time: 12:30 am
  • Venue: Antonio Coimbra da Mota

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Prediction

We say: Estoril Praia 1-2 Casa Pia

The visitors take on an out-of-sorts Estoril Praia side and we are tipping them to come away with another close victory.

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Head-To-Head

The teams held 4 matches between themselves, in which Estoril Praia left the field as the winner 3, while Casa Pia celebrated success in 0 matches, as well as in 1 games, the teams could not identify the strongest and the meetings ended in a draw. The last head to head confrontation between them took place on {lastMatch.match_date} and it ended with the score 1:1. The statistics of goals scored and conceded indicates the following results: 8-2.

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Live Stream Time

This match will start from 12:30 am

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Date

This match will take place on 17 January 2023

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Team News

Erison, who has two goals in nine league appearances, should return to the fold after serving a suspension for receiving his marching orders against Famalicao on December 15.

Tiago Santos came off at half time in Saturday’s game against Arouca in what was a tactical change and the 20-year-old forward should retain his role in the starting side.

Meanwhile, Casa Pia be without the services of Corinthians loanee Leo Natel, who has been ruled out until May after coming off injured in November’s game against Braga.

He is joined on the club’s injury table by goalkeeper Lucas Paes Souza, who has missed each of the last five matches through a muscle problem.

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Lineups

Estoril Praia:

Figueira; Santos, Mexer, Vital; Araujo, Rosier, Ndiaye, Siliki; Tavares, Carvalho, Martins

Casa Pia:

Batista; Bolgado, Fernandes, Nunes; Soares, Neto, Brice, Lelo; Clayton, Martins, Antoine

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Odds

  • Estoril has failed to win any of their previous 10 competitive games (0-3-7).
  • Estoril has conceded at least two goals in 5 of their last 7 league games.
  • Casa Pia has recorded seven triumphs from the previous 10 away games.

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Stats

  • Estoril Praia 23.3%
  • Casa Pia 51.1%
  • Draw 25.58%

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Tips

  • Estoril Praia has conceded in 10 of the last 11 games.
  • Casa Pia has scored in each of their last 6 Primeira Liga away games.

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Casa Pia win with a probability of 51.11%. A draw has a probability of 25.6% and a win for Estoril Praia has a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Casa Pia win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (9.81%) and 1-2 (9.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.1%), while for a Estoril Praia win it is 1-0 (7.83%).

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Where To Watch Live Portuguese Liga Today Match

  • fubotv.
  • Onefootball.
  • bet365.

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia Who Will Win

Estoril Praia vs Casa Pia a great match to watch, Estoril Praia will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram