Fans of soccer are looking forward to the Liga 1 match between Farul Constanta and Sepsi OSK. The event will occur on March 19, 2023, at 14:30 UTC.
In Liga I, SSC Farul and Sepsi meet on March 19, 2023. The previous match ended with the following result: SSC Farul 1 – 0 Sepsi. Based on the information we have, these two teams have met five times in recent seasons.
Out of 5 past gatherings, SSC Farul have won 3 matches while Sepsi won 2. They have never played to a draw in a match. SSC Farul is in fantastic home structure while Sepsi are performing generally excellent at away. SSC Farul and Sepsi have scored an average of 1.2 goals in their previous encounters, but BTTS has only occurred 0% of the time.
Up until this point this season in the Liga I, SSC Farul have arrived at the midpoint of 2.53 Focuses Per Game at home matches and Sepsi 1.33 Focuses Per Game at away matches.
SSC Farul has 12 points from its last five home and away games heading into this one. BTTS has arrived in only 1 of those games. In the last five matches, SSC Farul has scored seven times.
Sepsi has gotten 7 focuses from the last 5 games, both home and away. Only two of those games have featured BTTS. In the last five games, Sepsi has scored eight times.
Prediction: Farul Constanta 1-0 Sepsi OSK
The head-to-head record between SSC Farul and Sepsi reveals that, out of their five encounters, SSC Farul has won three, while Sepsi has won two. SSC Farul and Sepsi have played zero matches that have ended in draws.
The last head-to-head match took place on February 28, 2023, and it ended with a score of 2:0. FC Farul Constanta has won three games, whereas Sepsi Sf. In two matches, Gheorghe prevailed, and in zero, the opposing teams failed to determine who was the strongest and went to great lengths to win.
After losing their previous match against Farul Constanța by a score of 2-0 in Liga I, Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe will be hoping for a better outcome.
Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe had 45 percent possession and four attempts at goal, one of which was successful. Farul Constanța had 18 shots on goal, eight of which were successful. Farul Constanța’s goal scorer was Tudor Băluţă (22′).
In point of fact, Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe have conceded seven goals in five of their previous six matches. Putting that aside, we’ll simply need to see whether that pattern will be kept up with in this game.
Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe is unbeaten in their last six league matches played at home.
Leontin Grozavu, manager of Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe, will be pleased to know that his team is healthy and ready to play ahead of this game.
Rajmund Niczuly, Mihai Balasa, Branislav Ninaj, Mark Tamas, Andres Dumitrescu, Nicolae Paun, Francisco Junior, Marius Stefanescu, Pavol Safranko, Cosmin Matei, and Alexandru Tudorie will probably start this game in a 4-3-3 formation.
• Sf Sepsi In their last five matches against FC Farul Constanta, Gheorghe has scored less than 1.5 goals in each of those games.
• Sf Sepsi Gheorghe has scored under 1.5 objectives in every one of their last 5 away games.
• FC Farul Constanta has not lost a home game in 16 of its 17 Liga I contests.
• In 11 of the last 12 home games in Liga I, FC Farul Constanta has scored.
• Sf Sepsi In 12 of his last 13 away games, Gheorghe has conceded.
• Sf Sepsi In 10 of his last 11 games, Gheorghe has conceded.
• In eight of the last nine games played at home in Liga I, FC Farul Constanta has scored less than 2.5 goals.
• In their last seven Liga I games, FC Farul Constanta has scored less than 2.5 goals in each one.
• Sf Sepsi In their last four away games, Gheorghe has kicked fewer than 4.5 corners.
• Sf Sepsi In five of the last six games, Gheorghe has kicked fewer than 4.5 corners.
• In four of the last five Liga I home games, there were fewer than 5.5 offside positions. • In five of the last six Sepsi Sf games, there were fewer than 5.5 offside positions. Gheorghe games away.
• In 12 of the last 14 games played at home, FC Farul Constanta has attempted fewer than 6.5 corner kicks.
Razvan Began, Branislav Ninaj, Mark Tamas, Robert David, Nicolae Ionu Paun, Cosmin Matei, Nistor Akos, Jonathan Rodriguez, Mario Rondon, Marius Stefanescu, Iustin Ciprian Grigore
Alexandru Buzbuchi, Mihai Popescu, Ayrton Mboko, Jeremy Corinus, Darius Grosu, Gabriel Danuleasa, Bogdan Lazar, Daniel Birzu, Vlad Morar, Denis Alibec, Luca Banu
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|
Copenhagen vs Viborg Predictions, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Danish Superliga 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 19