Finland and Romania meet at the Olympic Arena in Helsinki on Friday in the Gathering B3 of the UEFA Nations Association. The home side will be desperate to get one past the Tricoloria as they have failed to win their last 12 experiences.
Finland was condemned to a second straight defeat last break when they were beaten 3-2 by Bosnia and Herzegovina on 14 June. They had previously picked up one win and one draw from their opening two matches at the camp before suffering a 1-0 defeat against Romania on 11 June.
Finland will have an idea of their chances of ending their unlucky run of results against Romania as the Tricolored have struggled for results this year. Regardless of the guests’ rut, we assume they’ll manage barely enough to curtail some of the wealth.
Expectation: Finland 1-1 Romania
Head on head
- Romania has been absolutely dominant throughout the existence of this apparatus, guaranteeing nine wins from the last 12 meetings between the parties.
- Finland has yet to taste triumph over the Tricoloria, while the crown jewels have been shared in three unique events.
- Romania has lost three of their four matches in the training camp so far and have managed just one win in their last six outings across all opposition.
- Finland head into the week on a two-match losing streak, having also overseen just one win in their last seven matches since November 2021.
- Romania is winless in their last three away matches, drawing once and losing twice.
- Uronen, Vaisanen, Tenho, Jensen, Niskanen;
- Lingman, Kamara, Schuller;
- Kallman, Pukki
- Manea, Chiriches, Burca, Bancu;
- R Marin, M Marin, Stanciu;
- Alibec, Puscas, Tanase
Our main insider accomplices at Sportsunfold predict under 3.5 goals in this match.
Where to watch
The Finland vs Romina match is telecast on the Sony Ten India channel where everyone can watch it. You can watch the match online on the Sony liv app. At Sony Ten, all matches will be announced