Latest Sports News

Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live English Premier League 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 13

The Premier League is back in action with another round of matches this week as Fulham lock horns with Graham Potter’s Chelsea side in an important clash at the Craven Cottage on Thursday. Fulham are currently in seventh place in the Premier League standings and have consistently punched above their weight so far this season. The home side eased past Hull City by a 2-0 margin this week and will look to achieve a similar result in this fixture.

Chelsea, on the other hand, are in 10th place in the league table at the moment and have struggled in recent months. The Blues suffered a shock 4-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester City in their previous game and will need to bounce back this week.

credit : – jugarpe

Match Details:

  • Match: Fulham vs Chelsea
  • Date: 13 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Craven Cottage

Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction

Chelsea have stuttered under Graham Potter this season and are in desperate need of a shot in the arm. The likes of Mason Mount and Kai Havertz have flattered to deceive this season and will need to prove their mettle in this fixture.

Fulham have a good squad at their disposal and can pack a punch on their day. Both teams are fairly evenly matched at the moment and could play out a draw this week.

Prediction: Fulham 2-2 Chelsea

Fulham vs Chelsea Head-To-Head

  • Chelsea have an excellent record against Fulham and have won 50 out of the 87 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Fulham’s 11 victories.
  • Fulham have won only seven of their 74 league games against Chelsea – the lowest win rate by a team in any fixture in English top-flight history.
  • Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 20 matches against Fulham in the Premier League, with their previous defeat coming by a 1-0 margin in March 2006.
  • Chelsea have conceded only six goals in their last 15 league games against Fulham and have not conceded more than one goal in any match during this period.
  • Chelsea have won nine of their last 11 away London derbies in the Premier League, with their previous failure to win such a game coming in a 0-0 draw against Brentford last year.

Fulham vs Chelsea Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Fulham vs Chelsea Date

This match will take place on 13 January 2023

Fulham vs Chelsea Team News

The 78th minute of Fulham’s victory over Leicester last week was one that Cottagers supporters wanted to forget, as it saw star striker Aleksandar Mitrovic incur his fifth booking of the season – ruling him out of the visit of Chelsea through suspension.

However, Silva has no other fresh concerns to work around for Thursday’s derby, where Neeskens Kebano will remain out with his Achilles injury, but Shane Duffy will hope to return following an illness. Meanwhile, Manor Solomon made just his second appearance in Fulham colours since joining from Shakhtar Donetsk against Hull and will pine for a more active role in this game.

Solomon’s prospects of starting are slim to none, though, as Silva reintroduces Willian into the final third alongside Mitrovic’s deputy, Carlos Vinicius.

Fulham vs Chelsea Lineups

Fulham:

Leno; Tete, Ream, Adarabioyo, Robinson; Reed, Palhinha; De Cordova-Reid, Pereira, Willian; Vinicius

Chelsea:

Kepa; Azpilicueta, Koulibaly, Silva, Cucurella; Kovacic, Zakaria, Jorginho; Ziyech, Havertz, Mount

Fulham vs Chelsea Odds

  • Fulham wins: 11
  • Draws: 26
  • Chelsea wins: 50

Fulham vs Chelsea Stats

  • Fulham 37.79%
  • Chelsea 37.41%
  • Draw 24.79%

Fulham vs Chelsea Tips

Tip 1: Result – Draw

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Chelsea to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Andreas Pereira to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Fulham win with a probability of 37.79%. A win for Chelsea has a probability of 37.41% and a draw has a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fulham win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.03%) and 2-0 (5.83%). The likeliest Chelsea win is 1-2 (8.36%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.58%).

Fulham vs Chelsea Where To Watch Live English Premier League Today Match

You can watch match on Star Sports Select 1

Fulham vs Chelsea Who Will Win

Fulham vs Chelsea a great match to watch, Fulham Will Win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram