Latest Sports News

Real Betis vs Barcelona Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish Supercopa 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 13

The Supercopa de Espana features a massive clash between two La Liga sides this week as Real Betis lock horns with Xavi’s Barcelona side in an important match at the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh on Thursday. Barcelona are currently at the top of the La Liga standings and have been impressive on the domestic front this season.

The Catalan giants edged Atletico Madrid to a crucial 1-0 victory in their previous game and will look to take it up a notch this week. Real Betis, on the other hand, are in fourth place in the league table at the moment and have punched above their weight so far this season. The Andalusian outfit edged Rayo Vallecano to a 2-1 defeat over the weekend and will need to work hard to achieve a similar result in this fixture.

credit : – jefte

Match Details:

  • Match: Real Betis vs Barcelona
  • Date: 13 January 2023
  • Time: 12:30 am
  • Venue: King Fahd International Stadium

Real Betis vs Barcelona Prediction

Barcelona have been a formidable force in Spanish competitions under Xavi but have a few chinks in their armor at the moment. The likes of Pedri and Gavi have thrived this season and will need to play key roles in this fixture.

Real Betis can pack a punch on their day and have grown in stature under Manuel Pellegrini. Barcelona are the better team at the moment, however, and should be able to win this game.

Prediction: Real Betis 1-3 Barcelona

Real Betis vs Barcelona Head-To-Head

  • Barcelona have an impressive record against Real Betis and have won 26 out of the 42 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Real Betis’ nine victories.
  • Barcelona have the best defensive record by a considerable margin in La Liga this season and have conceded only six goals in their 16 league games so far this season.
  • The Catalan giants have also scored 35 goals in La Liga so far and are only behind Real Madrid’s 36-goal tally in the competition.
  • Real Betis are one of three teams to have won eight La Liga matches so far this season and face intense competition for their top-four spot at the moment.
  • Barcelona have won five of their last six matches against Real Betis in all competitions, with their only defeat during this period coming by a 1-0 margin in December 2021.

Real Betis vs Barcelona Live stream time

This match will start from 12:30 am

Real Betis vs Barcelona Date

This match will take place on 13 January 2023

Real Betis vs Barcelona Team News

Real Betis boss Pellegrini is expected to name a strong starting lineup on Thursday, with Guido Rodriguez and Rodri set to be recalled after beginning on the bench against Rayo Vallecano.

However, Los Verdiblancos will have to cope without right-back Youssouf Sabaly, who is out for around a month with an ankle injury, while Paul Akouokou is sidelined with a muscle problem.

Left-back Alex Moreno, meanwhile, has played his last game for the club after completing a permanent move to Unai Emery’s Aston Villa on Wednesday; Juan Miranda is therefore set to start on the left side of defence.

As for Barcelona, Torres is suspended after receiving a red card last weekend, but Xavi is able to welcome back Robert Lewandowski and Jordi Alba who both served bans last time out.

Real Betis vs Barcelona Lineups

Real Betis:

Silva; Ruibal, Ruiz, Gonzalez, Miranda; Rodriguez, Carvalho; Henrique, Fekir, Rodri; Iglesias

Barcelona:

Ter Stegen; Kounde, Araujo, Christensen, Alba; Pedri, Busquets, F. de Jong; Raphinha, Lewandowski, Dembele

Real Betis vs Barcelona Odds

  • Los Verdiblancos beat Barcelona 1-0 at the Camp Nou in La Liga last season, while their meeting in Seville saw Barca score in injury time to secure a 2-1 win.
  • Another keenly contested match is expected although Manuel Pellegrini’s men are clear outsiders at 6/1 (7.00) with bet365.

Real Betis vs Barcelona Stats

  • Real Betis 21.24%
  • Barcelona 56.39%
  • Draw 22.37%

Real Betis vs Barcelona Tips

Tip 1: Result – Barcelona

Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes

Tip 3: Barcelona to score first – Yes

Tip 4: Robert Lewandowski to score – Yes

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Barcelona win with a probability of 56.38%. A draw has a probability of 22.4% and a win for Real Betis has a probability of 21.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win is 1-2 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (9.84%) and 0-2 (9.27%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.51%), while for a Real Betis win it is 2-1 (5.62%).

Real Betis vs Barcelona Where To Watch Live Spanish Supercopa Today Match

Only a few broadcasters across the world will air the Supercopa matches. As per LiveSoccerTV, those with no access to a local stream can watch the games on Shahid VIP, a streaming platform.

Real Betis vs Barcelona Who will win

Real Betis vs Barcelona a great match to watch, Real Betis will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram