Latest Sports News

Hearts vs Aberdeen Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Scottish Premiership 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 19

Hearts will aim to extend their winning streak in the Scottish Premiership to eight games when they welcome Aberdeen to Tynecastle on Wednesday night. Third-placed Hearts find themselves six points clear of fifth-placed Aberdeen in the table, although both sides remain on course to secure a spot in the Championship Group when the league splits in April.

Hearts strengthened their grip on third place in the Scottish Premiership table with a 1-0 victory over St Mirren last time out, courtesy of Barrie McKay’s fourth goal of the season. Although Robbie Neilson’s side scored just once against the Saints, they dominated large spells of the game, enjoying the lion’s share of possession while creating multiple chances in front of goal.

Following victories over St Johnstone and Hibernian at the turn of the year, Hearts have now won three of their last four games, with six wins coming in their previous 10 league outings. The Edinburgh outfit’s seven-game unbeaten run – which comprises four wins and three draws – started more than two months ago, and Neilson’s men have scored 14 goals since losing 1-0 to Rangers back in early November.

credit : – scottish

Match Details:

  • Match: Hearts vs Aberdeen
  • Date: 19 January 2023
  • Time: 1:15 am
  • Venue: Tynecastle Stadium

Hearts vs Aberdeen Prediction

We say: Hearts 2-1 Aberdeen

Having avoided defeat in each of their past seven games, Hearts will be confident of overcoming Aberdeen, who look set to struggle without Stewart following last weekend’s League Cup exit.

If the recent scoring trends of Hearts and Aberdeen are anything to go by, both teams should find the net on Wednesday, but the hosts have more than enough quality to outscore the visitors at Tynecastle.

Hearts vs Aberdeen Head-To-Head

Hearts won 35 direct matches. Aberdeen won 21 matches. 21 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.05 goals per Match.

Hearts vs Aberdeen Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:15 am

Hearts vs Aberdeen Date

This match will take place on 19 January 2023

Hearts vs Aberdeen Team News

Hearts have several key players sidelined due to injury at the moment, including Beni Baningime and Liam Boyce, who could miss the rest of the season with ACL tears.

With veteran goalkeeper Craig Gordon out with a broken leg, Zander Clark will continue to deputise between the sticks, while Craig Halkett and Gary Mackay-Steven remain sidelined due to injury.

There are also question marks over the availability of Austrian midfielder Peter Haring, who has not featured since October after suffering a concussion issue.

As for Aberdeen, club captain Stewart is suspended for the trip to Edinburgh after receiving a red card for a reckless tackle on Rangers forward Fashion Sakala in Sunday’s League Cup semi-final.

Callum Roberts remains Aberdeen’s sole injury absentee as he continues to recover from a hamstring problem, while American striker Christian Ramirez will likely miss Wednesday’s clash as he nears a return to Major League Soccer.

Hearts vs Aberdeen Lineups

Hearts:

Clark; Hill, Sibbick, Rowles; Smith, Halliday, Snodgrass, Cochrane; McKay, Ginnelly; Shankland

Aberdeen:

Roos; Richardson, McCrorie, Scales, Coulson; Ramadani, Shinnie; Kennedy, Clarkson, Lopes; Miovski

Hearts vs Aberdeen Odds

  • Hearts odds: 7/6 (2.17) – 46%
  • Draw odds: 5/2 (3.50) – 29%
  • Aberdeen odds: 11/5 (3.20) – 31%

Hearts vs Aberdeen Stats

  • Hearts 49.86%
  • Aberdeen 26.95%
  • Draw 23.18%

Hearts vs Aberdeen Tips

  • Hearts to win
  • Both teams will score

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hearts win with a probability of 49.86%. A win for Aberdeen has a probability of 26.95% and a draw has a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hearts win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.49%) and 2-0 (7.59%). The likeliest Aberdeen win is 1-2 (6.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.68%).

Hearts vs Aberdeen Where To Watch Live Scottish Premiership Today Match

  • Hungary               – Arena4
  • Indian subcontinent –     Voot
  • Ireland –               Sky Sports
  • Israel –  Sport 5

Hearts vs Aberdeen Who Will Win

Hearts vs Aberdeen a great match to watch, Hearts will win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram