Latest Sports News

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Spanish Copa Del Rey 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 19

Atletico Madrid will be bidding to book their spot in the quarter-finals of the Copa del Rey when they travel to Valencia on Wednesday night to face Levante. Diego Simeone’s side will enter the contest off the back of a 1-1 draw with Almeria in La Liga on Sunday, while Levante recorded a 3-1 victory over Granada in the Segunda Division on Saturday.

Levante were relegated from La Liga last season due to their 19th-place finish, but they are currently in the promotion mix in the Segunda Division, picking up 40 points from their 23 matches to sit third in the table.

The Valencia-based outfit have only actually lost three times in the league this term, while they are three points behind leaders Eibar and will certainly fancy their chances of securing an automatic return to La Liga.

Levante were 3-1 winners over Granada in the league on Saturday, while they have had to overcome three teams to reach this stage of the Copa del Rey, beating Olot and FC Andorra before recording a 3-2 victory over La Liga side Getafe in the last round of the competition.

credit : – sportingpedia

Match Details:

  • Match: Levante vs Atlético Madrid
  • Date: 19 January 2023
  • Time: 1:30 am
  • Venue: Estadio Ciudad de Valencia

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Prediction

It’s been a disappointing 2022/23 in La Liga for Atletico Madrid, who have collected just 28 points from their opening 17 games, their lowest such tally in a full season under Diego Simeone. The Argentine may therefore see the Copa del Rey as a chance to quell some of the frustration hampering his side’s league form.

And it’s been a different story in Spain’s main knockout tournament for Atleti. The capital club have secured wins over Almazan, Arenteiro and most recently Oviedo to set up this last-16 tie which, incredibly, is their fourth successive Copa del Rey match on the round. The Metropolitano is yet to host a match this term.

Levante have endured managerial upheaval this season, with Javier Calleja now pulling the tactical leavers, but that has not prevented the club from performing well in the Copa del Rey. Triumphs over UE Olot, FC Andorra and Getafe have got them this far, and they will now be hoping for a first quarter-final placement since 1935.

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Head-To-Head

  • 16 Feb 2022 – Atletico Madrid 0-1 Levante – La Liga
  • 28 Oct 2021 – Levante 2-2 Atletico Madrid – La Liga
  • 20 Feb 2021 – Atletico Madrid 0-2 Levante – La Liga
  • 17 Feb 2020 – Levante 1-1 Atletico Madrid – La Liga
  • 23 Jun 2020 – Levante 0-1 Atletico Madrid – La Liga

Quite incredibly, Simeone is currently winless against Levante in his last four attempts against them. Most recently, in February of last year, he suffered a 0-1 loss on home soil, with Gonzalo Melero bagging the only goal of the game for Alessio Lisci’s men.

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Live Stream Time

This match will start from 1:30 am

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Date

This match will take place on 19 January 2023

https://twitter.com/90kStreams/status/1615647645208289284?s=20&t=v23swhxOsObylo6UrD1xiw

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Team News

Levante will have to make a late check on the fitness of Sergio Postigo, who was substituted just before the hour against Granada in the league on Saturday.

Marcelo Saracchi is therefore on standby to feature in the middle of the defence, while Mohamed Bouldini is in contention to start following his goal at the weekend.

Head coach Calleja shuffled his pack for the last round against Getafe, but the likes of Ruben Vezo, Jorge de Frutos and Rober Pier should start in a strong side here.

Joan Femenias, though, is likely to be given the nod between the sticks over Dani Cardenas.

Atletico, meanwhile, will be boosted by the return of Stefan Savic from suspension, while Sergio Reguilon is available despite being sent off against Almeria in the league at the weekend.

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Lineups

Levante:

Femenias; Son, Saracchi, Vezo, Munoz; Martinez, Pier, Campana; De Frutos, Wesley, Cantero

Atletico Madrid:

Oblak; Molina, Savic, Hermoso, Reinildo; Llorente, Koke, De Paul, Barrios, Griezmann; Correa

https://twitter.com/22bet_official/status/1615644913936236544?s=20&t=v23swhxOsObylo6UrD1xiw

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Odds

  • Antoine Griezmann to score @11/8 with Sky Bet
  • Atletico Madrid to win to nil @13/8 with bet365

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Stats

  • Levante 29.24%
  • Atletico Madrid 43.95%
  • Draw 26.8%

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Tips

  • Atletico have two clean sheets in 10 away matches.
  • Atletico have failed to score in one of their last five matches.
  • Levante have failed to score in one of their last five matches.
  • Both teams have scored in all of Levante’s last four matches.

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 43.96%. A win for Levante has a probability of 29.24% and a draw has a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.82%) and 0-2 (8.16%). The likeliest Levante win is 1-0 (9.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.7%).

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Where To Watch Live Spanish Copa Del Rey Today Match

  • Nepal    – SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3
  • India      – JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV
  • Sri Lanka              – Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD

Levante vs Atlético Madrid Who Will Win

Levante vs Atlético Madrid a great match to watch, Levante Will Win.

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram