The 2021 T20 World Cup is just a few days away from now and the tickets are now officially up for sale. The mega event is scheduled to take place from October 17 to November 14 at the following venues: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Oman. Check How To Buy ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Tickets? – Booking Steps, Prices, Guidelines All You Need To Know
The tournament was shifted from India to UAE due to the upsurge in covid cases. It must be noted that the tickets for all the venues are available and it’s filling extremely fast.
In the UAE all venues will be operating at approximately 70% of maximum seated capacity, whilst Abu Dhabi has also introduced new socially distanced ‘pods’ of a maximum of 4 spectators on their east and west grass mounds.
2. Click on ‘Buy Tickets’ and select the venue (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Oman)
3. Wait in the queue
Because of high demand, you might be placed in a queue where you will have to wait for your turn to go ahead in the process of booking the tickets.
4. Login from your email id
5. Select the date and match
6. Choose the stand (prices vary from different stands)
7. Choose the seats and click on check out
8. Fill in your details (Mobile No.) and accept the terms and conditions
9. Make the payment
10. Check your email
The prices for tickets for children will be $5. The tickets for the adults would be $20.
A family of 4 would be getting their tickets for $50. The prices will change with the crowd capacity and upcoming matches.
For all the fans wondering if they will have to carry vaccination certificates or RT-PCR test reports to attend the match.
Here are all the details regarding the same with respect to various venues.
|Venue||Vaccination Status||Negative PCR Test|
|Dubai||Not Required||Not Required|
|Abu Dhabi||Green status on Al Hosn app||Proof of a negative test taken within 48 hours of entry|
|Sharjah||Not Required||Not Required|
|Oman||Green status on either Al Tarrasud+ or Al Hosn apps||Not Required|
It must be noted that there are no COVID-19 certificate requirements for children (less than 16 years old) at Dubai, Sharjah, and Oman.
However, there are a few guidelines for them at Abu Dhabi which are as follows (as per the official website):
1. Attendees 12-15 years old are required to show proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 48 hours prior to the event time. This age group does not have to be vaccinated to enter.
2. Attendees 11 years old and under are welcome to attend but must be accompanied by a 21+ years old adult (who has entered in accordance with the above entry requirements).