KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score Ugandan Premier League 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – February 24

The match between Kampala Capital City Authority FC and Arua Hill SC is scheduled for 01:00 PM UTC on February 24, 2023. The two teams will compete in the Premier League against one another. These teams haven’t competed against each other in a while.

On October 8, 2022, the match took place at the Barifa Playground in Arua. Fans are putting a lot of pressure on Kampala Capital City Authority FC for this game because Arua Hill SC won it at the time with three goals. At the time, Kampala Capital City Authority FC only scored one goal.

Arua Hill SC is the favorite in terms of goals, as they have scored three in their last three games, while Kampala Capital City Authority FC has only scored two. Kampala Capital City Authority FC is currently in first place in their group after fifteen matches in the tournament.

In this tournament, Arua Hill SC, who are currently sixth in their group, won seven of their 14 matches. They allowed 11 goals while scoring 16 goals successfully. When choosing a winner, there are a few important considerations to make, but finding value in betting choices is the most important one.

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Match Details :

  • Kampala Capital City Authority – Arua Hill SC
  • Super League Uganda
  • Date – 24/02/2023
  • Starting time – 13:00 UTC

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Prediction :

Players are required to take into consideration a variety of factors, including direct h2h records, lineups, goal averages, goals, and the performance of previous matches, for any bet that is anticipated to pay a higher rate than it should.

28.7% of experts do not believe that a draw will occur. With 47.3%, Kampala Capital City has a better chance of winning. Doves All Stars, on the other hand, only has a 24% chance of winning.

Prediction: Kampala Capital City Authority 1 : 1 Arua Hill SC

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Head to head :

KCCA FCStat nameArua Hill SC
12Goals lost11
67% (10)Wons50% (7)
67% (2)Draws50% (2)
20% (3)Defects36% (5)
1.67Goals per game1.14
0.80Goals lost per game0.79

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Team news :

New signings Brian Omirambe, Niwamanya Dickson, and Gibson Adinho have made the traveling squad; KCCA left-back Mustafa Kizza is set to make his league debut since returning; Julius Poloto returned to training but will need to be evaluated;

Moses Waiswa and Geoffrey Wasswa, who missed the Uganda Cup game against Kataka, are in line for selection; Arua Hill will be without captain and lanky defender Rashid

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Betting tips :

  • In a league matchup at Lugogo, KCCA FC will welcome Arua Hill, hoping to increase their lead at the top.
  • With 32 points, the Hosts lead the standings, three points ahead of BUL, who played on Tuesday at Bombo.
  • KCCA FC, on the other hand, will be taking on Arua Hill, a team that beat them 3-1 in the first round of the season, in October of the previous year.
  • Arua Hill prevailed over KCCA thanks to goals from Rashid Kawawa, Rashid Toha, and Isaac Ogwang.

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Lineups :


  • Derrick Ochan, Filbert Obenchan, Brian Majwega, Mustafa Mujuzi, Geoffrey Wasswa, Ashraf Mugume, Moses Waiswa, Allan Okello, Shaban Muhammad, Simon Kankonde, Rogers Mato

Arua Hill:

  • Richard Anyama, Geriga Atendele, Paul Musamali, Bright Vuni, Richard Matovu, Gaddafi Kacancu, Wahab Gaddafi, Gibson Adinho, Rashid Kawawa, Dickson Niwamanya, Innocent Media

KCCA FC vs Arua Hill Where to Watch :

United KingdomBoxNation
GermanyDAZN, DAZN2
United StatesFox Soccer Plus, ViX
FranceMolotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web
Sri LankaSony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD

Follow Us