Latest Sports News

Kosovo vs Andorra Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, lineup news, Odds, Stats, Betting Tips Trends, Where To Watch Live Score UEFA European Championship Qualifying 2023 Telecast Today Match Details – March 29

Kosovo host Andorra at the Fadil Vokrri Stadium in Prishtina on Tuesday for the Euro 2024 qualifiers as both sides look to pick up their first win of the campaign.

The Dardanians drew with Israel in their opening game earlier in the week. An own goal from Elazar Dasa in the 36th minute put them in front, but Dor Peretz equalized for the Blues and Whites in the second half.

Andorra, meanwhile, lost to Romania 2-0 in their opening game as goals from Dennis Man and Denis Alibec sunk the Tricolors.

Following the opening round of games, Kosovo are in third place with just one point while Andorra are second from the bottom.

Kosovo manager Alain Giresse could make a few changes to his lineup ahead of their next qualifying game, with Betim Fazliji coming back into defense to beef it up and Florent Hadergjonaj gunning for a place at right-back.

Former Lazio midfielder Valon Berisha is also in contention for a place in midfield, along with Reims star Arbër Zeneli, the second-highest scorer in Kosovo’s history.

credit : – elperiod

Match Details:

  • Match: Kosovo vs Andorra
  • Date: 29 March 2023
  • Time: 12:15 am
  • Venue: Pristina City Stadium

Kosovo vs Andorra Prediction

Kosovo are a young and talented side with many of their players having plied their trade in Europe’s big leagues. This is helping them achieve results collectively and the Dardanians are better for it.

Andorra, ranked a lowly 153 in the world, have never been able to produce world-class talents, partly due to their tiny population, while their recent run of form has been very poor.

A home win seems likely.

Prediction: Kosovo 1-0 Andorra

Kosovo vs Andorra Head-To-Head

  • Kosovo and Andorra meet for the first time in history.
  • Andorra are winless in their last four games, losing each of their last three and failing to score in all three of them.
  • Kosovo have drawn their last three games and remain unbeaten in four.
  • Kosovo have scored a goal in each of their last five games.
  • Kosovo’s Amir Rrahmani became the first player in his nation’s history to win 50 caps with the national team.
  • Kosovo’s Arbër Zeneli is just one goal from hitting double-digits for the national team, a record achieved by just one player in their history before – Vedat Muriqi (23).

Kosovo vs Andorra Live Stream Time

This match will start from 12:15 am

Kosovo vs Andorra Date

This match will take place on 29 March 2023

Kosovo vs Andorra Team News

Having seen his side avoid defeat in the Middle East in their opening match, Giresse may choose to make no alterations to his starting XI at Pristhina City Stadium on Tuesday.

However, the former France international will be expecting much more from his offensive players, with vice-captain Vedat Muriqi hoping to extend his goalscoring tally having bagged 23 goals in 45 caps for his country.

Andorra, meanwhile, will have to make at least one change to their starting line-up, with Rebes set to serve a one-match suspension after receiving two bookings against Romania.

Marc Pujol, who will celebrate his 41st birthday in August later this year, could come into the engine room to make his 107th cap for his country, while Marc Garcia provides an option to freshen things up in defence.

Kosovo vs Andorra Lineups


Muric; Vojvoda, Rrahmani, Kryeziu, Paqarada; Celina, Dresevic, Muslija; Zhegrova, Muriqi, Rashica


Alvarez; Rubio, Llovera, Alavedra, Garcia; Palau, Vales, Pujol, Cervos; Vieira, Rosa

Kosovo vs Andorra Odds

We say: Kosovo 2-0 Andorra

Andorra undoubtedly provide the majority of their opponents with a more disciplined task than they managed to in previous years, but they clearly lack individual quality to hurt teams on a regular basis.

With Romania simultaneously hosting Belarus, Kosovo will not want to lose further ground on one of their main rivals for the second automatic qualification spot in Group I, and we expect them to claim a relatively comfortable victory.

Kosovo vs Andorra Stats

  • Kosovo 64.29%
  • Andorra 14.48%
  • Draw 21.21%

Kosovo vs Andorra Tips

Tip 1 – Result: Kosovo

Tip 2 – Goals over/under 2.5: Under 2.5

Tip 3 – Both teams to score: No

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Kosovo win with a probability of 64.31%. A draw has a probability of 21.2% and a win for Andorra has a probability of 14.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kosovo win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (12.36%) and 2-1 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.05%), while for an Andorra win it is 0-1 (5.23%).

Kosovo vs Andorra Where To Watch Live UEFA European Championship Qualifying Today Match

This Match will be streamed live on the Sonyliv app.

Follow Us