Latest Sports News

León vs Necaxa Prediction, Head-To-Head, Live Stream Time, Date, Team News, Lineups Odds, STATS, Tips, And Betting Trends, Where To Watch Live Mexican Liga BBVA MX 2023 Today Who Will Win Match Details – January 17

Club León is going head to head with Club Necaxa starting on 17 Jan 2023 at 03:05 UTC at Estadio Leon stadium, Leon city, Mexico. The match is a part of the Liga MX, Clausura. Currently, Club León rank 16th, while Club Necaxa hold 17th position. On Tuesday, León will host Necaxa in the second round of Liga MX. The hosts are in 16th place in the standings with no points yet, but this will be their first game for the new season in the Mexican top level, while their opponents are down to 19th place, also with 0 points, after losing their opening match.

The previous clash between the teams ended with a score of 3:2 for Necaxa. It was held on September 3, 2022. Not counting their latest match, León boasted a string of eight consecutive victories. In the last 10 encounters. León did not concede in three of those meetings, and Necaxa were unable to prevent their opponents from scoring in all five.

credit : – TV

Match Details

  • Match:- León vs Necaxa
  • Date:- 17 January 2023
  • Time:- 8:35 AM (IST)
  • Venue:- Estadio León

León vs Necaxa Prediction

Yes, Necaxa did win the last game but it was a rather misfortunate loss for Leon as the game at Estadio Vitoria Aguascalientes was never dominated by the home team. Nevertheless, Leon have a convincing head-to-head advantage over their rivals on the 17th of January. After all, nine of the last 10 games ended with victories for Leon and it would be surprising to see something else on Tuesday.

Prediction:- León 2-1 Necaxa

León vs Necaxa Head-To-Head

Teams Leon Necaxa played so far 25 matches.

Leon won 16 direct matches. Necaxa won 7 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.80 goals per Match.

Leon in actual season average scored 1.32 goals per match. In 7 (70.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 6 (60.00%) matches in season 2023 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals.

León vs Necaxa Live Stream Time

Club León is going head to head with Club Necaxa starting on 17 Jan 2023 at 03:05 UTC.

León vs Necaxa Date

Club León is going head to head with Club Necaxa starting on 17 Jan 2023.

León vs Necaxa Team News

Leon:-  Leon is the only Liga MX team that hasn’t played a Clausura game yet. Nevertheless, if the display on Tuesday is as mediocre as it was during the whole Apertura campaign, the fans will undoubtedly be displeased. The team barely made it to the Apertura final series as the 10th place in the overall ranking certainly had the fans on the edge of their seats.

Nevertheless, it was a solid last-minute push that gave Leon three victories, one draw, and only one loss. We expect to see more of the same from coach Nicolas Larcamon’s boys against Necaxa as well.

Necaxa:- Unlike Leon, Necaxa already played a Clausura game and it was as disappointing as it can possibly get. With a 2:3 home loss versus an underdog like Atletico San Luis, we couldn’t help but give a Leon vs Necaxa prediction in favor of the home team. The action-packed second half of the game against Atletico San Luis proved that Necaxa aren’t ready for these difficult matches versus the heavyweights and we feel that they’ll lose on Tuesday for sure.

León vs Necaxa Lineups

León:- Cota (GK), O. Rodriguez, Tesillo, Barreiro, Castillo, Ambriz, Campbell, J. Rodriguez, Moreno, Do Yorio & Davila

Necaxa:- Gonzalez (GK), Gomez, Pena, Formiliano, Oliveros, Andrade Rivera, Esquivel, Garnica, Madrigal, Chonteco & Gimenez.

León vs Necaxa Odds

the odds above, even if you combine Necaxa’s odds for victory at +280 (23.1% chance of success) and the chances for a draw which stand at +245 or 26.9% chance, you barely match Leon’s chances for success. The bookies give Leon a 50.0% chance to win at +100 and we can’t help but agree with them as our Leon vs Necaxa prediction for the 17th of January is oriented toward a solid home team performance

León vs Necaxa STATS

  • León have not lost any of their last 4 home matches
  • León have scored 2 or more goals in 6 of their past 10 home matches
  • Necaxa have failed to win any of their last 7 matches this season
  • Necaxa have lost 11 of their past 20 matches
  • Necaxa have conceded 2 or more goals in 11 of their last 20 matches
  • Necaxa failed to score in 5 of their last 10 away matches

León vs Necaxa Tips

Tip 1:- Result- León

Tip 2:- goal under 2.5

Tip 3:- both team to score – Yes

Bookies favourites León are regarded as the likeliest winners for this Liga MX game and the 1.89 about them triumphing means a 53% chance of winning based on their current betting odds. If you want to back the outsider for this match, Necaxa are available at 3.85.

The Total Goals market looks like a close call, with Under and Over 2.5 Goals trading at a similar price. Should you expect both teams score, then the BTTS Yes option is available at 1.73

León vs Necaxa Where To Watch Live South African Premiership 2023 Today

  • United Kingdom:- BoxNation
  • Germany:-          DAZN, DAZN2
  • United States:- Fox Soccer Plus, ViX

León vs Necaxa Who Will Win Match

León vs Necaxa a great match to watch, León will win this match

Follow Us

Facebook
Telegram
Facebook
Telegram