Leeds United will head to Anfield looking to end a run of matches without picking up points. There, they’ll face Liverpool who are also aiming to return to winning ways in the Premier League after losing last weekend against Nottingham Forest. Leeds have lost four games in a row and coach Jesse Marsch needs to put some points on the board with a club that is currently 18th in the table.
Leeds United are currently in 18th place in the Premier League standings and have struggled so far this season. The Yorkshire outfit suffered a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Fulham last week and will need to bounce back in this fixture. Liverpool, on the other hand, are in eighth place in the league table at the moment and have been plagued by inconsistency so far this season.
Liverpool vs Leeds United Prediction
Liverpool have shown flashes of their brilliance this season and cannot afford to drop points in this fixture. Mohamed Salah has an impressive record against Leeds United and will need to step up on Saturday. Leeds United have struggled in the Premier League and have several issues to solve ahead of this match. Liverpool are the better team on paper and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Leeds United
Liverpool vs Leeds United Head-To-Head
- Liverpool have an impressive record against Leeds United and have won 62 out of the 121 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Leeds United’s 28 victories.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 10 matches against Leeds United in the Premier League, with their previous such defeat coming by a 2-1 margin in 2001.
- Liverpool have lost each of their last four away games against Liverpool in the Premier League and have conceded a total of 16 goals during this period.
- Liverpool have already suffered three defeats in the Premier League this season – more than they had suffered in the entirety of their 2021-22 league campaign.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 29 Premier League matches at Anfield and have outscored their opponents by an impressive 79-16 goals during this period.
- Leeds United are winless in their last eight matches in the Premier League – the longest active winless streak in the competition at the moment.
Liverpool vs Leeds United Lineup
- Liverpool: -Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Salah, Fabinho, Thiago, Elliott, Firmino, Nunez
- Leeds: – Meslier, Klaesson, Robles, Ayling, Firpo, Koch, Cooper, Llorente, Struijk, Kristensen, Hjelde
Liverpool vs Leeds United Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Liverpool
Tip 2: Game to score over 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Liverpool to score first – Yes
Tip 4: Mohamed Salah to score – Yes
Liverpool vs Leeds United Where To Watch Live Today English Premier League 2022
In the United States (U.S.), the game can be watched live and on-demand with fuboTV
In the United Kingdom (U.K.) the game will be broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Ultra HD and can be live streamed on SKY GO Extra.
Fans in India can catch the game on the Star Sports Network. It will be available for live streaming as well on Hotstar.